Act 10 Kitava fight is absolutely stupid

You know it's not a solution, but a workaround. Band aid.

Also imagine the fun of overleveling in the annoying low density tilesets of A10...priceless.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 1, 2017, 11:05:45 AM
"
torturo wrote:
You know it's not a solution, but a workaround. Band aid.

Also imagine the fun of overleveling in the annoying low density tilesets of A10...priceless.

I tend to lvl in act 9 actually

there are a few places you can hit the low 70s with ease

then you can crush Kitava with ease

sounds like you just want kitava to be easy lol
I dont see any any key!
Depens on what you mean as "easy". If it's about cleaning some of the AoE clutter and toning down his damage a bit - yes, I want it easier.
I guess removing the gated map access is a luxury, thus won't mention it at all.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 1, 2017, 11:14:44 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
how bout just over level it if you are scared of her....

pretty simple solution if you ask me

There's plenty of options really, the thing is are they fun for the masses? Time investment is what usually binds people to (A)RPG's and I want the complete storymode to be a feel good thing. Once you have a new player in, you want to keep them in. Let them mess around in maps until they meet their build's potential cap - maps come with the choice of difficulty and if a player tries something hard and fails, the game is blamed less (it's by choice). Kitava is unavoidable.

There should be no loss to players if Kitava is nerfed to be more on par with the rest of the story, as long as the original challenge is still available in a different way/somewhere else for the challengers.

For whatever is mandatory, we need to consider the entire playerbase and we it to grow and grow. The difference in skill level of players is one of the most challenging things to cope with for game developers. Basically it's where difficulty modes come from.

Cheers
Did you try turning it off and on again?
It could be toned down a lil

but its doable in its current state
I dont see any any key!
"
kaepae wrote:

Storymode should be doable for the entire playerbase. You deserve a pat on the shoulder as an experienced player (how many hours?) to have only .. died 5 times as hybrid.

:)

For those who KNOW HOW to play, not just everybody and just you think that way.

I pat myself every time i see post like yours because i know that it is you pain in the ass, not mine. :) Also i could do it without dying i just didnt care. Im not HC player (many reasons) so why should i?

Here have this, i think you will need it :)

There's a difference between manually dodging and having the game feel like a tab-target game were enemies feel like they can hit you EVEN IF you've moved away from them(10 meters away).

When I first fought Kitava it felt so stupid that they would place a boss, that has 5 times more chance to kill you in an instant than the previous boss, in a place you MUST go through.

I'm just adding my comment on this so that there's a greater chance they'll balance this out.

..They could at least place Kitava somewhere that makes sense, because after that fight everything else feels underwhelming and dull, make it so that you must do some map tiers before you meet him.

..Allow us to use the map device in chamber of sins for lower tier maps before we have to kill Kitava, hmm maybe?
"
I have no idea how can someone without hp regen have any chance to kill him without 10 visits in town.

By clicking on "Respawn at Checkpoint."
Spoiler
Please laugh.

"
See it as "build verificator". If You are unable kill Kitava with 10 or less deaths - Your build is shit. Start over again.

Is it my time to laugh already? My cycloner was spanked by Innocence, but Mr. Krabs did not stand a chance against him. Mind you, I used cyclone on both. My SRS summoner got her shit pushed in by Mr. Krabs, but Innocence couldn't handle being nibbled away by the SRS and went down without much difficulty. Your blanket statement is so wrong you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such preposterous garbage where new players can read it and bin a build that could reach yellow maps.

"
For those who KNOW HOW to play, not just everybody and just you think that way.

Curious. You've only completed 14 challenges this league. Someone with your expertise in this game surely should be 40/40 by now.

"
lol butthurt.gaypeg

Stop pretending to be "special".
We are going to shut down Beyond immigration into our maps until we find out what the Hell is going on!
Last edited by Obliviongamer91 on Sep 2, 2017, 1:57:53 PM
"

Is it my time to laugh already? My cycloner was spanked by Innocence, but Mr. Krabs did not stand a chance against him. Mind you, I used cyclone on both. My SRS summoner got her shit pushed in by Mr. Krabs, but Innocence couldn't handle being nibbled away by the SRS and went down without much difficulty. Your blanket statement is so wrong you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such preposterous garbage where new players can read it and bin a build that could reach yellow maps.

Brine and Innocence are DURING story line, not on the end. They can and they will cause problems. Innocence killed me several times because i didnt know how work it. Brine killed me once because i got lost in narrov space.

Comparing them to Kitava is like comparing Kitava to Hillock.

"

Curious. You've only completed 14 challenges this league. Someone with your expertise in this game surely should be 40/40 by now.

OH because you say so? WOW. I don care about challanges, i never did. If i want some reward i do them, if not im ignoring them.

"

Stop pretending to be "special".

Im not. Im just sharing my opinion. I have right to do just as any whiner here has its.

I made thread about some changes and you know what? It has two posts. There are no "whiteknights" and no other whiners. How this is possible?
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 3, 2017, 1:02:27 AM
Agree with the subject - totally retarded fight. E.g. with my build that uses Raise Zombies - even no corpses to Raise the stupid Zombies. One of the elements of the build that couldn't be used at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info