[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Hey Sham!

I'm using your build to level up and farm a bit, got myself a nice 340pdps maul, nice resists, and decent hp (5k at lvl 78). The only unique item I'm using is Kaom's roots combined with other mostly defensive gear (I'm playing on a laptop so I need to survive occasional 1-2sec screen freezes) do you think I should add something? What would be the next upgrades for gear? where should i spend my 3-4ex now. My Dps for Sunder is 68K (w/ ancestral warchief, hatred and herald of ash).

Thanks
Hi,I have 6L carcass, would that be ok for that build or I should buy something else?

Btw nice build

Regards

Pimp
"
sta880 wrote:
Hey Sham!

I'm using your build to level up and farm a bit, got myself a nice 340pdps maul, nice resists, and decent hp (5k at lvl 78). The only unique item I'm using is Kaom's roots combined with other mostly defensive gear (I'm playing on a laptop so I need to survive occasional 1-2sec screen freezes) do you think I should add something? What would be the next upgrades for gear? where should i spend my 3-4ex now. My Dps for Sunder is 68K (w/ ancestral warchief, hatred and herald of ash).

Thanks

Try to upgrade your maul to 400-500 dps.

Sham
I bought some of The Warlord divination cards and got a 6 link maul. I've used 2000 orbs of alteration already to try and get a good roll on it, but have had no success. Am I getting unlucky or is it just gonna take a while? You have a really good maul, so I figured you must have crafted that yourself.
Last edited by BoringName8 on Aug 30, 2017, 6:01:02 PM
"
BoringName8 wrote:
I bought some of The Warlord divination cards and got a 6 link maul. I've used 2000 orbs of alteration already to try and get a good roll on it, but have had no success. Am I getting unlucky or is it just gonna take a while? You have a really good maul, so I figured you must have crafted that yourself.

Its all about the luck m8. I got the same problem on the new league,this is the best i got after 1500 alternation.

I'm just saving up my exalts, I'm going to buy a new maul.For 10 ex i got a +500dps one.

Gl with the crafting

Sham
"
YourSickMind wrote:
Hi,I have 6L carcass, would that be ok for that build or I should buy something else?

Btw nice build

Regards

Pimp

Hell m8, gz on the 6l.

Carcass is a very good chest for this build.
With the boost to increased area damage last patch, the dps you get from it is very good.

Sham

Im new an been following your guide and im just having trouble trying to get the gear that you suggest to get on this build, ive been using poe trade to get some but not having any luck with that cause also i dont have alot of currency.
You just put a smile on my face :)

Regards from Pimp
Hi there,
Its all about pDPS on sunder build, what about brain rattler meat as weapon, atm playin after long break ssf lvl71 and wana change to partyplaystyle with trading (my weapon just has only 150-205pdps...)
does it work with the brain rattler or the concertion to lightning fucks it up?

Mfg zul
Thoughts on this vs a 6l coronal maul? Basically looking to see if I should upgrade my weapon to a higher pdps or upgrade other things first. I know the Marohi has less pdps, but it gives the free level 15 inc aoe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info