[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Hey Sham, im at a bit of a loss when it comes to what i should be upgrading my gear with. Could you please take a look at my Inventory and tell me when i need to change?

Thanks
Hi Sham.

I have another question regarding the astral plate armour, did you craft it yourself? Or did you buy it from poe trade / game chat?

-Task
"
lucasdoneit wrote:
Hey Sham, im at a bit of a loss when it comes to what i should be upgrading my gear with. Could you please take a look at my Inventory and tell me when i need to change?

Thanks

Profile is private
"
xTaskForce99 wrote:
Hi Sham.

I have another question regarding the astral plate armour, did you craft it yourself? Or did you buy it from poe trade / game chat?

-Task

I bought it.

Sham
Any suggestion on how to tackle trials for überlabs and überlabs themselves with all those traps ?

Unspec Vaal pact temporarally ?
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
lucasdoneit wrote:

Thanks

Profile is private

I believe i fixed it now.

thanks
"
clogman wrote:
Any suggestion on how to tackle trials for überlabs and überlabs themselves with all those traps ?

Unspec Vaal pact temporarally ?

Yes and get more phys reduction.

Sham
This build should have a decently simple time with Pale Council right?

"
clogman wrote:
Hi Sham,

Thanks for the great guide.
Im lvl 71 and have a question about when to pickup Vaal Pact.
Is it in the final face of the build (closer to lvl 100) or how do you see the progress from around my level and towards lvl 100 ?

Picking up VP around that level is fine, I'm suing a crap weapon and my DPS is really terrible but I have enough leech to sustain myself facetanking HG map as well as T6-T7 yellow maps with damage affixes.

If you're really curious about VPact, just enter a T1 map and flip it on and let mobs damage you a bit and check your leech hitting a single mob and just do some simple mental math. You should be fine for most things though as long as you have >15k DPS or so
With your leech from ascendancy you have a lot of freedom, that's the whole point of being zerk. Even moreso if you've procced the extra leech from killing a mob
"
lucasdoneit wrote:
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
lucasdoneit wrote:

Thanks

Profile is private

I believe i fixed it now.

thanks

I just checked your gear m8 and i need to say its very good.

I will work first on maul (423 dps), its a item you can craft further.

Your add phys dps is tier 1 prefix
attack speed is tier 3 suffix
reduced attribute suffix

That means you got 2 prefix slots open
increased phys dps tier 1 170-179 (Merciless)
increased phys dps/accuracy tier 1 75-79 / 135-169

If you are thinking to craft, be sure you know what you are doing.

you can upgrade your ring and gloves to with attack speed, but its going to cost you a lot of money.

jewels you can upgrade to increased phy dps, meele damage, life.

The problem with your gear is its almost perfect, so its hard to get better.

If you are interested you always can switch to my crit sunder build, you don't need to change that much.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959092

Keep up the good work and gl

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 26, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
Sorry this is the build I am using for hardcore. Not your crit build. :)

I'm a brand new player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info