[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

i was wondering if my build i modified from this one needs any changes, i helped oak

character is in incurison "WTFGROUNDSLAM"
Hey Sham,

I'v watched the video guide to the new 3.3 build and all seems pretty clear now, thanks for the 3.3 update! Keep up the good work on the build!

Cheers,
Snooopp
Last edited by Snooopp on Jul 10, 2018, 9:03:33 AM
updated 3.4
nice guide i was watching one of your updated vids and you mentioned something like sunder is getting nerfed again in the next patch, and then the build would be completely dead.

i dont see any mention of another sunder nerf headed our way, other than the 20% loss of AOE after yesterdays patch that we were all aware of. or perhaps i just got confused and misunderstood what you were saying?

i mean yeah i was hoping to roll with this build to start off with cause it looks easy enough to get geared up., but if its gonna get completely buried into the ground by the time the next league comes around, i dont know if its worth the time. i might want to keep this in normal gameplay in a few months for some farming, but if they decide to gimp sunder even more, i just dont see it viable for anything

its a shame cause i kinda like sunder. its fun to just leap around and pound away at stuff. i guess i could probably just swap it with ground slam or something. but right now i guess it cant be all that bad.
"
nice guide i was watching one of your updated vids and you mentioned something like sunder is getting nerfed again in the next patch, and then the build would be completely dead.

i dont see any mention of another sunder nerf headed our way, other than the 20% loss of AOE after yesterdays patch that we were all aware of. or perhaps i just got confused and misunderstood what you were saying?

i mean yeah i was hoping to roll with this build to start off with cause it looks easy enough to get geared up., but if its gonna get completely buried into the ground by the time the next league comes around, i dont know if its worth the time. i might want to keep this in normal gameplay in a few months for some farming, but if they decide to gimp sunder even more, i just dont see it viable for anything

its a shame cause i kinda like sunder. its fun to just leap around and pound away at stuff. i guess i could probably just swap it with ground slam or something. but right now i guess it cant be all that bad.

I like sunder to m8, but it always start in this game with 1 nerf until the skill is dead.

So i'm worried for the next league, because sunder is still very strong.

The Nerf i said is typical belgium sarcasm.

Sham
thank you for clarifying. unfortunately i took it a bit too serious, and found myself scouring the web trying to find info about yet another upcoming sunder nerf lol

i guess every build in this game is just one nerf away from being killed off. nothing is safe, and nothing efficient or fun ever lasts long i guess.

if they keep nerfing everything, sooner or later there will only be one feasible build to play as, and thats the one build and playstyle that the developers want you to. I hope i never see that day.

But the way they gimped vaal pact kinda gotten to me, so after the harbinger league i havent played since. im over it now and ready for another kick at the can. but i think im gonna miss my vaal pact. greatest noob crutch ever!
"
thank you for clarifying. unfortunately i took it a bit too serious, and found myself scouring the web trying to find info about yet another upcoming sunder nerf lol

i guess every build in this game is just one nerf away from being killed off. nothing is safe, and nothing efficient or fun ever lasts long i guess.

if they keep nerfing everything, sooner or later there will only be one feasible build to play as, and thats the one build and playstyle that the developers want you to. I hope i never see that day.

But the way they gimped vaal pact kinda gotten to me, so after the harbinger league i havent played since. im over it now and ready for another kick at the can. but i think im gonna miss my vaal pact. greatest noob crutch ever!

Your absolutely right, they killed a lot of builds that day.

I played poe 3000 hours and 90% of my builds are marauder and
vaal pact was always in the builds.
Now you just need to make a tanky build or a dps glass canon build.

Sham
Hello im new un this game And i need help to a good two handed mace with 5 slot and a chest 5 link with gem i nées to drop on it please for this build and a medium budget for glove feet hemlet and jewels lvl 60

That help alot am on act 7 my first time to play this awesome game :) tanks for all
Run Exile Run xD
Hello mate, great build so far.

Please add a self found section as this build is doable for self found.
Hi Sham

I liked the look of your build because it is very straight forward and doesn't rely on Uniques - I am playing self-found in Delve. So far I am at level 82 and doing level 8 maps - no real difficulty with general play yet. Almost all my deaths are from darkness damage in the mines

I crafted a 350pdps coronal mace, and only have 4L on the weapon and chest, so there is a lot more improvement to come

Enlighten is also not an option for the first few weeks of self-found so I am missing an aura

Atziri was very disappointing. The vaal queen just spammed flame blast and I lost 6 lives on the fight getting nowhere. Do you have any advice? or is it just not possible until over-gearing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info