[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Hey Sham!

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing guide. Looked at others and this is simple to understand and helped me to understand PoE better. I love the frikkin mace now #maceFTW :D

I have a question. I feel squishy, i have semi good gear. And breeze through t11-13 maps. But i still die kinda easy. I know what stats is required and i can't squeeze out all that more.
Would it be possible to switch to Juggernaut now? I was thinking only switching ascendancy and a few skills?

Thank you again,
Zuzz
"
Zhuhz wrote:
Hey Sham!

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing guide. Looked at others and this is simple to understand and helped me to understand PoE better. I love the frikkin mace now #maceFTW :D

I have a question. I feel squishy, i have semi good gear. And breeze through t11-13 maps. But i still die kinda easy. I know what stats is required and i can't squeeze out all that more.
Would it be possible to switch to Juggernaut now? I was thinking only switching ascendancy and a few skills?

Thank you again,
Zuzz

hello,

I tried it a couple of times to, but for me its not worth it.

If you go to a juggernaut you will get a lot of more defences but most of them are against phys damage.

And what i hate the most on a jugger compared to a beserker is the mana/life leech and dps.

A juggernaut will work a lot better for guardians but it is a lot slower on kill time.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Mar 28, 2018, 6:47:41 AM
coronal maul is too expensive have suggestion another mace ?
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Zhuhz wrote:
Hey Sham!

Thank you again,
Zuzz

hello,

If you go to a juggernaut you will get a lot of more defences but most of them are against phys damage.

And what i hate the most on a jugger compared to a beserker is the mana/life leech and dps.

A juggernaut will work a lot better for guardians but it is a lot slower on kill time.

Sham

I know it's a starter build but i love it so much. What do you change in terms of gems or gear for bosses?
"
phoenixAO wrote:
coronal maul is too expensive have suggestion another mace ?

Every rare maul will work, the higher the phys dps the better.

Sham
"
Zhuhz wrote:
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Zhuhz wrote:
Hey Sham!

Thank you again,
Zuzz

hello,

Sham

I know it's a starter build but i love it so much. What do you change in terms of gems or gear for bosses?

I use always the same gear.

Sham
Hey Sham,

So right now I'm doing T11-T12 maps quite easily (bosses not included, these are tricky and difficult sometimes) and I make about 160k-190k dps, but I was wondering - could you, please, look at my current gear and tell me what's the best thing to upgrade?

I have collected about 10-15 exalts to be spent on gear updates.

Right now I have all my res capped, about 7,3k life and 160-180k dps, as already mentioned.

My first thought would be to update my 2h mace (currently about 450pdps) to a 550dps one (costs about 10ex or so), but would it make such a difference? From what I see in the Path of Building, that would add "only" 30k dps to my current build, so I'm not sure if that's worth it (considering I don't have so many exalts to spend). Perhaps it would be better to upgrade some other items in order to get more life/defenses rather than dps?

Thanks for any insight, I love your build from the first moment I used it!

Cheers,
Snooopp
Last edited by Snooopp on Apr 1, 2018, 4:59:52 PM
"
Snooopp wrote:
Hey Sham,

So right now I'm doing T11-T12 maps quite easily (bosses not included, these are tricky and difficult sometimes) and I make about 160k-190k dps, but I was wondering - could you, please, look at my current gear and tell me what's the best thing to upgrade?

I have collected about 10-15 exalts to be spent on gear updates.

Right now I have all my res capped, about 7,3k life and 160-180k dps, as already mentioned.

My first thought would be to update my 2h mace (currently about 450pdps) to a 550dps one (costs about 10ex or so), but would it make such a difference? From what I see in the Path of Building, that would add "only" 30k dps to my current build, so I'm not sure if that's worth it (considering I don't have so many exalts to spend). Perhaps it would be better to upgrade some other items in order to get more life/defenses rather than dps?

Thanks for any insight, I love your build from the first moment I used it!

Cheers,
Snooopp

Hello,

Try to get new amulet with the shaped mods on it
, its going to boost your dps a lot.

Then go for new mace.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 2, 2018, 4:45:34 AM
Hey Sham,

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it!

Just out of curiosity - do you think more elemental dps is fine for bosses? I realise it's good for regular mobs, but boss-wise wouldn't it be better to invest in pure phys dmg? So apart from buying a new mace, perhaps some steel rings would be okay? What do you think? Or should I just go with your advice and buy that amulet?

Btw, so this amulet with 2 'gain extra elemental dmg' mods would give me about 20k dps more, so I'm still not sure if I just should buy a new mace and get on with it.

Once again thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Snooopp
I crafted a 2H mace with 148% increased physical damage and 21% increased attack speed. Once I regal it, I got a lvl20 maim support suffix. And then I have two choices: 1) put cannot roll caster mods, and use one exalt; 2) just add the vagan flat phys mods. However, once I've got the "cannot roll caster mods", I still get a useless prefix with my exalt (add 19 to 37 fire damage). So I checked the poe affix again,and found that none of the prefix of 2H mace can be blocked by the cannot roll caster mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info