[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Hey,
great guide :D
i don´t understand one thing tho, if this build doesn´t generate endurance charges isn´t immortal cry pretty short all the time?
Right now I have 69k w/ the 6-link and faster attacks. If I swap for ice bite I get about 60k dps w/ no frenzy charges and the additional chance to freeze. At 3x frenzy charge I get roughly the same dps. Any thoughts on which is better?
"
YohAsakurá wrote:
Hey,
great guide :D
i don´t understand one thing tho, if this build doesn´t generate endurance charges isn´t immortal cry pretty short all the time?

Base duration is 0.4 seconds
(100-157)% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge.

If you want it longer connect it with increased duration or just use enduring cry.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 28, 2017, 4:45:46 AM
"
Alzeryon wrote:
Right now I have 69k w/ the 6-link and faster attacks. If I swap for ice bite I get about 60k dps w/ no frenzy charges and the additional chance to freeze. At 3x frenzy charge I get roughly the same dps. Any thoughts on which is better?

Faster attacks is better then, if you check you will see that maces stun a lot.

Sham
I was thinking of maybe adding Life leech gem into my 6L, while finishing my last lab, to get final ascendancy (while removing Vaal Pact)
Which gem in the original layout, would be the one to sub with my Life leech gem ?

Would it be viable ?
Last edited by clogman on Aug 28, 2017, 6:16:07 AM
Thanks, Sham! If switching from this to the crit build is it normal to take a sheet DPS drop? When I changed the support gems it dropped quite a bit. Does that just mean I have too low of a crit chance/damage multipliers at this time?
"
Alzeryon wrote:
Thanks, Sham! If switching from this to the crit build is it normal to take a sheet DPS drop? When I changed the support gems it dropped quite a bit. Does that just mean I have too low of a crit chance/damage multipliers at this time?

The dps need to be more.

Sham
Thanks for this build, I just started this game 2 weeks ago and have had good fun so far. I was lucky to get a tabula rasa drop so gear has not been an issue so far, but I suppose I need to start learning how trading works soon for some cheap upgrades?

Any tips what to look for first?
Hey there, just started playin PoE like 1,5 weak ago. And using your build (nearly) atm.
Can you please check my gear etc and give me some advice about the game, aim and character.
p.s.I'm not a rich guy. i have like only 3-4C probably.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cute_but_psycho/characters?characterName=CuteButPsycho
Get a better weapon, there are cheap high DPS maces out there. Just don't go for the 5 or 6L, settle for a 3-4L with the needed damage.
Then later go for a chest 5 or 6L.
You can get very cheap corrupted 6L, that are okay starter chest, just remember you cant change anything on them, so find the one with the needed colors on it.
Search for helmets with resist + max life + armour, should be easy and cheap.
Gloves with attack speed, phys dmg to attacks, life, resist, armour, you will be very lucky if you find one with all.
Belt is a trade off between extra dps or high armour, life + resist its your call and depends on what you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info