[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

I assume the only life leech is from a support gem, in which case you're sacrificing a good 25k dps for that gem socket. I wonder if you spent 5 passives to get Vitality void to make 1.6% and 0.4% mana, you wouldn't need the other mana nodes and possibly not even need VP since Sunder is essentially a ranged attack. Also you could reclaim those wasted points spent getting to VP and invest in more HP or possibly Hemotophagy.

Hmm, I didn't realize you went Beserker. Wonder if that would be enough leech to skip VP and tap into max-life > life leech rate nodes instead. I just hate the thought of all those wasted points getting to VP.

I'm Left of Right and far Right of Left.
Last edited by twittypoopcraft on Sep 2, 2017, 6:09:08 PM
I started this build and i've got a question

is vaal pact REALLY REALLY needed?

edit: HC league!
Last edited by hDKING on Sep 3, 2017, 1:41:58 AM
I'm new to the game and had a few questions about this build. Some friends of mine brought gem level to my attention. What levels do we take the following gems to before locking? I didn't see it in the build but could of over looked it.

1.Cast when damage taken support
2. Enfeeble
3. Imortal Call
"
I assume the only life leech is from a support gem, in which case you're sacrificing a good 25k dps for that gem socket. I wonder if you spent 5 passives to get Vitality void to make 1.6% and 0.4% mana, you wouldn't need the other mana nodes and possibly not even need VP since Sunder is essentially a ranged attack. Also you could reclaim those wasted points spent getting to VP and invest in more HP or possibly Hemotophagy.

Hmm, I didn't realize you went Beserker. Wonder if that would be enough leech to skip VP and tap into max-life > life leech rate nodes instead. I just hate the thought of all those wasted points getting to VP.

Hello m8, vaal pact or not depend on what you want to do.

If you want to go high tier maps and bosses you need vaal pact, I tried in the past what you say and the life leech did not do it for me.

Sham
"
JTaylor83 wrote:
I'm new to the game and had a few questions about this build. Some friends of mine brought gem level to my attention. What levels do we take the following gems to before locking? I didn't see it in the build but could of over looked it.

1.Cast when damage taken support
2. Enfeeble
3. Imortal Call

Its in the build.

I take 20/20 on them.

But if you are still leveling and gearing go with level 10.

Sham
"
hDKING wrote:
I started this build and i've got a question

is vaal pact REALLY REALLY needed?

edit: HC league!

yes

Sham
Hey Sham can i ask you to check my eq and tell me what should be my next upgrade please? :D

I think i gotta find a body armor with higer armor
Hey Sham,

First of all congrats on the build, I'm having a lot of fun using it ingame!!!

Secondly, I have a question - I'm more of a hp, tank, survival person not a DPS and attack one, therefore I'm wondering which of your builds I should use - this one or the crit one?

I was using the starter one until now, I'm level 78 atm with about 20 spec points to spend and I could do some respecs as well, however I can't decide if I should follow the starter build still or if I should switch to the crit version.

I can also add I'm not that wealthy and I don't have like loads of currency so I think crit build would be not optional for me.

Still, the question stands - which of the builds is more friendly for low-currency characters and the ones that put life and survivability higher than DPS and map clearing speed, etc?

Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work, mate!
"
Snooopp wrote:
Hey Sham,

First of all congrats on the build, I'm having a lot of fun using it ingame!!!

Secondly, I have a question - I'm more of a hp, tank, survival person not a DPS and attack one, therefore I'm wondering which of your builds I should use - this one or the crit one?

I was using the starter one until now, I'm level 78 atm with about 20 spec points to spend and I could do some respecs as well, however I can't decide if I should follow the starter build still or if I should switch to the crit version.

I can also add I'm not that wealthy and I don't have like loads of currency so I think crit build would be not optional for me.

Still, the question stands - which of the builds is more friendly for low-currency characters and the ones that put life and survivability higher than DPS and map clearing speed, etc?

Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work, mate!

Hello m8,

For survivability the builds are just the same.

For currency this one is the best.

I made for you a skill tree that is better for your play style.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQmWC2ENzQ48D6sUIBRNFHEWvxbpGJEaOBzOITQhkCLiJDckiyaVJy8qOCpNK1A0jjWSOQ46UjrhOzs8LT38PydAoEE_RrdHfkfiSshN41BHUUxR5lVLWGNZ814TXz9fsF_QYJFhIWFSYeJko2VNZ1hnm2hlaPJr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3gNeu982X1bggeDX4PMhMWE2YTvhjuGYJBVl3mYV5u1nsWiAKQ5plesR6yqrY2uPq9sr6e0L7Xytz68n702vqe_CMAawGbDOsRYxPbGrsbYykrPftNv2L3ZfNrB5FHkreoQ6hjvDu9O8B_yRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov8S_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Doomshamino&characterName=TherealKpShamino

Gl Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Sep 4, 2017, 6:44:27 AM
Whoa, thanks for the extremely fast reply, Sham!

Right, I'll go either with the skill tree you've just prepared for me or the standard non-crit one depending on my feelings and survivability. Many thanks for that!

Just one additional question that popped into my mind - even if I followed the standard non-crit build until I had reached a higher, higher character level (90+, 95+) and if it turned out I have a lot more currency, would I still be able to more or less easily respec into the crit build?

Once again - keep up the good work, mate, it's greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info