The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Mlpizzo wrote:
``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

Mate I don't work for GGG and I'm just passing along what I've seen them say.

I don't need people passive-aggresively quoting their posts at me.

Then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit just for the sake of posting. Just a thought.
He is not the only one that was under the impression that the pack's would hit the store along with the release of 3.0. I actually am also waiting and keep checking the store every few hours.
Wait.....
So there is a torrent?????
Which is literally smaller than the 7.2 GB update?????
"
xDron3x wrote:
Then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit just for the sake of posting. Just a thought.
He is not the only one that was under the impression that the pack's would hit the store along with the release of 3.0. I actually am also waiting and keep checking the store every few hours.

Please explain how informing people what GGG have said is "posting bullshit."
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

I'm having a bit of trouble connecting to the game, but the work done so far is impressive. This team is incredible. Congratulations to the developers.
0 lag and spikes with i5-3337 1.80Ghz 6gb ram and Nvidia 710M. Before the patch almost unplayable. I love you.
"
Demniad90 wrote:
0 lag and spikes with i5-3337 1.80Ghz 6gb ram and Nvidia 710M. Before the patch almost unplayable. I love you.

Not same here. Legacy 60fps (vsync on, 80-100fps off, 1280x720) everywhere and now 7-8fps on Twilight strand.
Last edited by flo0w on Aug 5, 2017, 9:02:27 AM
When will the Spanish translation of the game come out?
"
xDron3x wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Mlpizzo wrote:
``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

Mate I don't work for GGG and I'm just passing along what I've seen them say.

I don't need people passive-aggresively quoting their posts at me.

How about people remove their heads from their asses and actually read the staff posts here in Announcements? Just a thought. Sarno is right.

"
Archwizard wrote:
From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931435/filter-account-type/staff

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

My fingers twitch whenever I press M

Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

"
tsbost wrote:
For people that play on steam, this torrent method will work too?
Cause steam update automatically without checking the game files !!

It won't work for Steam, unfortunately.

"
assassin543 wrote:
Hey Bex,
just a bit of clarification.

You have stated that the PATCH SIZE is 7.1gb. You have then stated the torrent will be bigger than the actual patch in regards to download size. The torrent itself only seems to be 7gb to download?

So how much actual patching from current version of client to the actual 3.0 version?

The torrent is zipped, that's why it's smaller. We expect that it will be approximately 1-3gb patching from the torrent version to the full version.

So yes, Sarno is right, the rest of you are wrong.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 5, 2017, 9:38:43 AM
Really REALLY nice update, excellent job, congrats, but I have to speak my mind anyway.

I'm a summoner and we keep being left behind, what about the things you promised for minions stats and persistent minions after logging out? Persistent auras after logging or dying?

I think these matters are being asked and PROMISED for as long as I can remember, please consider them for the next patch, I beg of you...
Great update and all from what I've seen on streams, but POE is rip for me because my PC cant handle the graphics anymore. I only get 30-40 fps standing town, and any of the new zones only get 10-20 fps even when not killing things. This is with current minimum graphics settings and I tried all the direct-X variants as well. (was getting 30-50 fps mapping in 2.6 on minimum settings)

Will we ever see another version, for lack of a better term, of POE with greatly reduced graphics for people with low end PC's (no idea how easy/hard that would be to do) or even lower optional settings, or will I have to upgrade my PC if I ever want to play POE again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info