The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

Can I please buy a new Supporter pack now?! Please? I will even pay extra just to get the Supporter pack! Please GGG!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
GG for fixing the problem in less than 2 hours i believe like you always did. Too bad i'm not able to play for now but i'm not alone with this issue (game not responding forever during some loadings), so i've hope it'll be fixed sooner or later.
Last edited by Harest on Aug 4, 2017, 9:02:51 PM

Well you did have to run servers for over 4 billion people
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Where are the new supporter packs?

They've said the new packs will be available "soon", but not this weekend.

``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``
grats on 3.0 and thanks, i love it :)
"
At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs

People want packs... give em packs!

Never seen a company not want money before!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Hooray! I've been waiting for this!
Congratulations on the launch! :D
They're holding off on packs to help with server stability, same reason there's no stash sale right now.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
still crashing quite a bit for me, more of an annoyance than anything really. i think it has something to do with waypoints? not sure but it seems to happen after using a WP... anyway cant wait to get to the new content! love you GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info