The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

2 hours Allocating space after that 1gb downloaded...Error about file related with boots/boots pissed on my patience.
death to the people who think this is not d3 mod.
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
I woke up and the patch was done downloading, I jump ingame.. And wow. I got smacked into some epilogue thingy and I can't stop staring at it, the game looks crazy good! I dunno what you did, but it's so good.

Im so hyped, there is so much new stuff. I hardly recognise this game, in a good way.
Dis is why I never try to play on patch day. Too many problems! D-loading update now, going to poke around a bit :)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Hi, um having problems with he new up date join game an it crashes. I have uninstalled once, just looking for answers lul lul lul lul looks sweet tho 100% glitched. Thanks in advance
why in pc i cant play this, before uptade i can play [/img]
It saddens me greatly that all my old chars' skill trees are wiped... in previous expansions, i got to keep it unchanged and i naively thought it'd be the same this time around. Noppers. I guess i have no-one to blame but me, for not taking a screenie. Now that i reallocated from memory, nothing is the same. The game highly encourages me to play a new character.

Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, the miracle FPS fix called dynamic resolution turned me into a pixel game right away, and i still got unchanged (5 to 30 FPS) while playing, with massive lags and freezes. Again, i have no-one to blame but my shit rig. Stop whining and get a new GPU. Easier said than done. I'm just expressing my sadness that i have to witness the whole new game with every setting turned off or minimised, because it probably deserves better.

Also, i can't run the game in anything but full screen now, which is a massive overheat hazard. *facedesk*

I wanted to reinstall it and download the new patch, but got this error "Received a packet that is too large to deserialize".

A possible solution is to rollback the wlan-driver, but i can't don't this on a mac.

any ideas/solutions to fix this problem?
Playing several minutes and wonder how much this expansion bumps up the system requirements, because the game has lower FPS than before.

Well, I need stronger PC.
"
Mlpizzo wrote:
``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

Mate I don't work for GGG and I'm just passing along what I've seen them say.

I don't need people passive-aggresively quoting their posts at me.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info