"
Where are the new supporter packs?

"
Mlpizzo wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"

They've said the new packs will be available "soon", but not this weekend.

``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

"
Necx wrote:
"
At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs

People want packs... give em packs!

Never seen a company not want money before!

"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Mlpizzo wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

``At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!``

Yeah so why are they not in for sale now then?

"
"
Sarno wrote:
"

Is that a "FACT"...they stated before that it would be released at the same time as 3.0....why would they state that if they are NOT planning on releasing it tonight..This makes me really sad because I really want to buy it right now to relieve my anxiety of buying it and getting it over with for the League. *sigh* I will keep my eyes open so the moment it is announced I will BUY IT! x_x

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931435/filter-account-type/staff

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

My fingers twitch whenever I press M

Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

"
tsbost wrote:
For people that play on steam, this torrent method will work too?
Cause steam update automatically without checking the game files !!

It won't work for Steam, unfortunately.

"
assassin543 wrote:
Hey Bex,
just a bit of clarification.

You have stated that the PATCH SIZE is 7.1gb. You have then stated the torrent will be bigger than the actual patch in regards to download size. The torrent itself only seems to be 7gb to download?

So how much actual patching from current version of client to the actual 3.0 version?

The torrent is zipped, that's why it's smaller. We expect that it will be approximately 1-3gb patching from the torrent version to the full version.

So yes, Sarno is right, the rest of you are wrong.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Are Harbinger supporter packs coming?
It's kind of interesting to see what can go wrong under real-life conditions... especially here at GGG who can usually be very proud of their network system and handling.
Glad to hear its sorted out, glad I didn't wait longer than I did last night ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"We're proud to announce that The Fall of Oriath and Harbinger Leagues are now live!"

So you're proud you once again failed to have enough server capacity..?
Did it come as a surprise to you wankers there was more people playing than the day before maybe..?

Maybe if you didn't waste PC players cash on pathetic console crap you'd have the $$$ to prevent this.
IGN: Bluntexile
You really need to chill dude.

Yes, the release was a big disaster and GGG has hopefully learned a thing or two about not offering pre-download content, but your insults won´t help anyone here.

Once the server was stable, patching ran fine, it´s just a pity that it did not work for about 5 hours. I will start playing later this day, it´s really not the end of the world.
i think that d3,poe,and loki , should unite to a single game, and doom to all who dissagree .
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"We're proud to announce that The Fall of Oriath and Harbinger Leagues are now live!"

So you're proud you once again failed to have enough server capacity..?
Did it come as a surprise to you wankers there was more people playing than the day before maybe..?

Maybe if you didn't waste PC players cash on pathetic console crap you'd have the $$$ to prevent this.

I thought about explaining the reason for the server issues to you, but since you failed to read the original post from GGG and you indicated "failed to have enough server capacity" as the reason... I'm going to guess that you're just venting about getting booted from the game and it makes you feel better to think that it's the XBox version's fault.

Hope things get better for you!
Don't bother with Blunt, if you look at his history he seems to come here for no reason other than to bash GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
All server issues aside, the game is so polished and smooth now. It really is incredible.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info