The Fall of Oriath is so close now! This expansion launches alongside The Harbinger League in less than 14 hours as of the time of this news post. The studio is buzzing right now and we can't wait to see what you think of the work we've done. In the meantime, this news post has the information you'll need to know about what happens on launch day.

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Aug 04, 2017 1:00 PM (EDT)
The servers go live at: Aug 04, 2017 4:00 PM (EDT)

The above times are displayed in your local time zone. If these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezone shifts, just disregard them and use the actual countdown on the front page of the website. Three hours before the countdown ends, the realm will go down and patching will begin shortly after. When the countdown ends, the realm will become live and the battle can begin!

The patch size for the expansion will be around 7.1GB. We've also made a torrent available for this update. Please keep in mind that this method, while available earlier, makes it a larger update as it includes all the existing client content. When patching begins for 3.0, you'll also have a few remaining files that you need to update to.

You can find the torrent here. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before The Fall of Oriath launches.

The Extra Character Slot sale is already running but will be up for another day still just in case you need more character slots to get started in the Harbinger Leagues!

If you're not able to play the game on the day, be sure to check out our community streamers on Twitch! Good luck everyone! See you at launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

My fingers twitch whenever I press M

Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

"
tsbost wrote:
For people that play on steam, this torrent method will work too?
Cause steam update automatically without checking the game files !!

It won't work for Steam, unfortunately.

"
assassin543 wrote:
Hey Bex,
just a bit of clarification.

You have stated that the PATCH SIZE is 7.1gb. You have then stated the torrent will be bigger than the actual patch in regards to download size. The torrent itself only seems to be 7gb to download?

So how much actual patching from current version of client to the actual 3.0 version?

The torrent is zipped, that's why it's smaller. We expect that it will be approximately 1-3gb patching from the torrent version to the full version.
"
Auran82 wrote:
I've been trying to find an answer to this everywhere but how many character slots do you get by default? I need to know so I know if I need to buy more or not, lol.

You get 24.
"
y562565 wrote:
Hi BEX
just need a quick explaination , do we patch the torrent on the beta client or the old client , and can we paste the beta client to the old client (if thats what we will use ) to save some download

Using the Beta client won't help much as since we launched Beta we've re-exported the art files to make them smaller.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info