[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

I mean like you say, your gear is just bad; missing life/bad life rolls on many pieces is a huge deal. 2.9k life at level 75 is really bad; I had that well before I entered maps. Once you take more %life from the tree all that life you are missing really adds up.
"
I mean like you say, your gear is just bad; missing life/bad life rolls on many pieces is a huge deal. 2.9k life at level 75 is really bad; I had that well before I entered maps. Once you take more %life from the tree all that life you are missing really adds up.

Fair enough, I've been playing with PoB to try to see if it's viable. With desired uniques and good life on everything, I can see two options (looking at level 87):
a) 18.3k dps, 4.2k life, link, no scion wheel
b) 14.5k dps, 5.2k life, link, full scion wheel
I figure b is worth it, with ~20% more life and ~20% less dps you still kill everything I'm guessing?

Still even with 2k more life I still worry about the little mitigation. Other than that I'm only missing on generic life/evade and an extra 8% block.

Would anyone be able to provide better PoB setups? Any optimization to do on the tree?

Should I be bothering trying to clear the lower-level atlas with this, or just try to go for strand/easy map clearing?
Hey guys, what you think about slower projectile gem (instead of cold pen for example), would not be that a boost for bosses killing lets say? Iam quite new to this and I am definitely not familiar with all the theorycrafting like some of you here, so I guess you know much better then me. I have tried it out and dps has significantly rise, also the speed of projectile is good enough, but there must be a twist otherwise this gem would be noted here :) right?
Last edited by M4R4 on Aug 10, 2017, 5:22:45 AM
i got some shitty rolled gear but could any of you guys suggest ways to get dps and survivability up?
Bandits please ?
Hello, I'm new and just got level 28. How come my frostbolt only shoots 1 object? I saw u shooting 5 objects on the youtube video, thanks for the help, love u all
"
Imaqtpig wrote:
Hello, I'm new and just got level 28. How come my frostbolt only shoots 1 object? I saw u shooting 5 objects on the youtube video, thanks for the help, love u all

frozen trail unique jewel gives 2 additional projectiles. It's one of the quest rewards in act 5.

you need to buy or find the second jewel.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"

Fair enough, I've been playing with PoB to try to see if it's viable. With desired uniques and good life on everything, I can see two options (looking at level 87):
a) 18.3k dps, 4.2k life, link, no scion wheel
b) 14.5k dps, 5.2k life, link, full scion wheel
I figure b is worth it, with ~20% more life and ~20% less dps you still kill everything I'm guessing?

Still even with 2k more life I still worry about the little mitigation. Other than that I'm only missing on generic life/evade and an extra 8% block.

Would anyone be able to provide better PoB setups? Any optimization to do on the tree?

Should I be bothering trying to clear the lower-level atlas with this, or just try to go for strand/easy map clearing?

Im not an expert but you appear to be eschewing armor nodes and on your gear. In this build armor seems to be important and is listed as the 3rd priority after life and resists.
"
rvrr wrote:
Bandits please ?

"
Bandit Quest:

- Help Alira for some sweet mana regen, crit multiplier and 15% too all elemental resistances.

Nevermind. :D
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 10, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info