[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

bro, pls pastebin
You can import liftings character into path of building without pastbin...
"
Hi, sorry if my question is stupid but in the beginning of league how do you get access to the frozen trail? Wait to have it in trade?

Because that seems to be more important for the build and it interests me a lot.

thanks.

From GGG 3 days ago:

"
The vendor itself will not be included in 3.0.0. Your feedback about how it trivialises the acquisition of unique items (and associated Prophecies/vendor recipes/etc) is completely correct. We will ensure that the quest offers all of the threshold jewels to all characters (regardless of class) so that SSF players are not at a disadvantage due to the lack of the vendor.

So it is unclear to me whether you will get offered all jewels x2 or x1

So, it may be that a quest reward in Act 5 gives you your first Frozen Trail, and another in a later act will give you your second frozen trail.

Or you may only get 1.

I guess we'll see.
PoB pastebin link added to guide.

https://pastebin.com/3hU6By9U :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
jolsen26 wrote:
"
Hi, sorry if my question is stupid but in the beginning of league how do you get access to the frozen trail? Wait to have it in trade?

Because that seems to be more important for the build and it interests me a lot.

thanks.

From GGG 3 days ago:

"
The vendor itself will not be included in 3.0.0. Your feedback about how it trivialises the acquisition of unique items (and associated Prophecies/vendor recipes/etc) is completely correct. We will ensure that the quest offers all of the threshold jewels to all characters (regardless of class) so that SSF players are not at a disadvantage due to the lack of the vendor.

So it is unclear to me whether you will get offered all jewels x2 or x1

So, it may be that a quest reward in Act 5 gives you your first Frozen Trail, and another in a later act will give you your second frozen trail.

Or you may only get 1.

I guess we'll see.

Regardless you will be fine with just 1 to begin with. 2 is very nice, but 1 gets the job done too :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Regardless you will be fine with just 1 to begin with. 2 is very nice, but 1 gets the job done too :)

Agreed, I mentioned that on the reddit, and forgot here. It should be your first priority to get that jewel going as it is amazing even with just 1. The jewel slot just to the lower-right of MoM is a qualifying Jewel slot.
Last edited by jolsen26 on Aug 3, 2017, 12:23:27 PM
hc viable?
"
TheLastWound wrote:
hc viable?

IMO yes.

1. Totems are generally safe because you can hide behind them.
2. You have a 40% MoM effect
3. You get Endurance charges passively from when you get Powercharges
4. Frostbolt freezing and chilling everything (and shattering to some extent) is also another very good layer of defense.

"
PoB pastebin link added to guide.

https://pastebin.com/3hU6By9U :)

Im using 1.4.53 POB and im getting some errors importing that pastebin

"On frame... attempt to index field.. totem life mult"

etc

Anyone else getting this?
Make an update to 1.4.55. Works for me.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type