[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

If I wanted to play this with Glacial Cascade instead of Frostbolt, could I just swap the threshold jewels for The Long Winter x2 and call it a day?

What other changes would be advisable if trying to use Glacial Cascade?
Last edited by MinorPandemic on Nov 12, 2019, 9:19:56 AM
Is there a reason for using Arcane Surge with Vaal Righteous Fire now that it has a duration tag by itself?
So i've been running this and I feel like there are better gloves than maligaro's now.

The big thing is maligaro's has a "your critical strike modifier is 300%" which in my case is actually lowering my overall damage...

Your screenshot of maligaro's is an old item pre 3.7
"
Reserved!

Hey Guys,

can you please check my totem-build, I was trying to build like it was explained here, today I tryed to beat the Hydra (Map level 16) I got no chance on her, for my opinion to less damage at all, also I die fast at all ...

with all tries she got 50 % left on her life, maybe one of you guys can help me to take down elder so on ?

Thanks very much

Kind regards

dtrip
Hello, was wondering if it was possible to get a updated PoB for your end set up? thx a lot, really fun build
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Suchy85 wrote:
i feels like my dmg is to low, can u look at my gear, what shoud i change?
is better to have head enchant cast speed or damage?

You need to use Frostbite it adds tons of damage. 15% cast frostbolt seems to add more DPS on helm! Fix items to max sox/links. Also vaal haste>haste because of mind over matter.

Started with this guide as my first real poe char and i just beated uber elder solo with frostbolt totems :D Following skill tree with 6link taryn's/pandemonius will let you clear even t16 maps pretty fast and used this for like level 95. (used multiple totems for having 5 totems at once)

Now after learning a lot of game mechanics and stuffs i have switched a lot of things but still focus on frostbolt skill. First thing was i switched skill tree and focused more on energy shield/mana than just life and went more on right side of skill tree. Fun thing about going more right from skill tree you can choose a lot of different stuff

Here some tips for endgame:
Switch to weapon/shield with +1 totems (now 6totems with multiple totems support) You can also have +1 to cold skills from shield

You can make some fun things with watchers eye jewel.

Gloves with xx% damage with hits against chilled enemies seems to be best choice for gloves

Ring like this makes life so much smoother and don't need to cast frostbite 24/7

Dying sun adds 2more projectiles for even more fun/dps :D Depending on gear/skills you can use it instead mana flask

Managed to get my hands on this but will change it later. For now it opens onslaught flask spot to what ever and more DPS but rip mana.

Still figuring out my build before i start to push lvl 97-100 that is my end game goal :D

Btw any tips welcome for my endgame journey build! Still noob after 500hours ^^

Can you link pastebin ? im curious how you went with passives thx
So since the gloves in this build are not good anymore what should we pick?
Your tree gets on 398% multi but Maligaros sets it to flat 300%.
"
misakuros wrote:
So since the gloves in this build are not good anymore what should we pick?
Your tree gets on 398% multi but Maligaros sets it to flat 300%.

Winds of Change are decent.
Are there any good body armor options besides belly of the beast or loreweave? What about using a soul mantle for the extra link and +1 totem and kikazaru rings to offset the curse? Would a void battery be a good weapon choice if I went with a shield for the +1 totem instead of the Taryn? If not void battery then maybe Apep's rage for the cast speed, spell damage and chaos damage to spells?
Last edited by vornskr on Dec 20, 2019, 8:05:55 PM
Hey try my tree out please it seams it has a bit more DPS but lower HP. what yah think pm me. https://pastebin.com/scy32wgE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info