[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

sry, now shoud be good
"
Suchy85 wrote:
i feels like my dmg is to low, can u look at my gear, what shoud i change?
is better to have head enchant cast speed or damage?

You need to use Frostbite it adds tons of damage. 15% cast frostbolt seems to add more DPS on helm! Fix items to max sox/links. Also vaal haste>haste because of mind over matter.

Started with this guide as my first real poe char and i just beated uber elder solo with frostbolt totems :D Following skill tree with 6link taryn's/pandemonius will let you clear even t16 maps pretty fast and used this for like level 95. (used multiple totems for having 5 totems at once)

Now after learning a lot of game mechanics and stuffs i have switched a lot of things but still focus on frostbolt skill. First thing was i switched skill tree and focused more on energy shield/mana than just life and went more on right side of skill tree. Fun thing about going more right from skill tree you can choose a lot of different stuff

Here some tips for endgame:
Switch to weapon/shield with +1 totems (now 6totems with multiple totems support) You can also have +1 to cold skills from shield

You can make some fun things with watchers eye jewel.

Gloves with xx% damage with hits against chilled enemies seems to be best choice for gloves

Ring like this makes life so much smoother and don't need to cast frostbite 24/7

Dying sun adds 2more projectiles for even more fun/dps :D Depending on gear/skills you can use it instead mana flask

Managed to get my hands on this but will change it later. For now it opens onslaught flask spot to what ever and more DPS but rip mana.

Still figuring out my build before i start to push lvl 97-100 that is my end game goal :D

Btw any tips welcome for my endgame journey build! Still noob after 500hours ^^
Last edited by juju666 on Oct 18, 2019, 11:00:03 AM
New player here, first league.
Need some help with gearing, not sure what to upgrade or look for at the moment...?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CpTiger/characters
"
CpTiger wrote:
Need some help with gearing, not sure what to upgrade or look for at the moment...?

First i would get boots with atleast +25movement speed (30+ ideally)

Then get rare helm with 15 cast to frostbolt (better than 40damage)

After that first huge upgrade would be pandemonium amulet, its massive upgrade in damage/safety
"
juju666 wrote:
"
CpTiger wrote:

First i would get boots with atleast +25movement speed (30+ ideally)

Then get rare helm with 15 cast to frostbolt (better than 40damage)

After that first huge upgrade would be pandemonium amulet, its massive upgrade in damage/safety

Ok, thanks for the tips!

Right now my boots are a main source of resistance so new ones will be expensive with the right rolls or I'll have to change some of my other gear as well...

In PoB is seems for me atm that 40% damage gives more dps than 15% cast speed...?

I'll get the pandemonium then! thanks!
Some things i want to mention. Level 97 currently.

-More cast speed = more safety (for my build 15cast gives more dps than 40dmg on helm)
-Faster projectiles = more safety
-Arcane surge from flamedash is enough (it last 4sec so just use it once 4sec)
-Using lvl 5 frostbite on hit ring is so good that would never go back to manually casting frostbite. Normal frostbite maybe better for bosses but yeah... also frostbite on hit triggers on all those monsters you don't even see on screen so more dps :D
-Using multiple totem support is more fun and adds safety (dmg?), why not use if have 6link?
-This char is absolutely destroying blight maps with 5-6totems
-With end game gear you can kill uber elder solo!
-Getting 6link loreweave is totally worth it as end game armor

What would be best enchant on gloves? Hard to get good info and no way i am going to test all manually :D
Last edited by juju666 on Oct 20, 2019, 5:01:17 AM
trying to change for 6 totems, what stats shoud i looking for on 1h weapon and shield?
Last edited by Suchy85 on Oct 21, 2019, 11:00:02 AM
the unique deerskin gloves only seem like a good leveling option.. i'm nearly passing 300% crit multiplier already, so would be a bit of a sacrifice it seems? or is it worth it for the crit chance.
are totems count as minions?
because I saw your nods(leveling tree) have some minions added dmg.
"
weston326 wrote:
are totems count as minions?
because I saw your nods(leveling tree) have some minions added dmg.

No. That's for the golem I assume, and spiritual aid means increases in minion damage also affect us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info