[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

I made an video showing this build in my channel xD

hope you guys like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OX4E3okq4
-Nevermind found the answer in this thread
Last edited by Morrison16 on Aug 9, 2017, 3:50:17 PM
BTW did Liftingnerd explain, why the defense setup should say at lvl 9/10/10? Sure Immortal Call lvl 10 needs a huge amount of strength (117), but flame golem and cwdt are way lower in strength need.
I have very bad drop luck, not a sinle Ex in 80 level. My "best" drop was a Tabula Rasa.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
BTW did Liftingnerd explain, why the defense setup should say at lvl 9/10/10? Sure Immortal Call lvl 10 needs a huge amount of strength (117), but flame golem and cwdt are way lower in strength need.
cwdt lvl 9 supports up to level 54 skill gems. IC lvl 10 is lvl 54.

Not sure why flame golem is included, could be unlinked afaik.
"
porolto wrote:
My question is, which master should i choose to make a hideout?... I don't know too much about the hideout system and the advantages of Masters IN hideout

There are no functional differences. It is purely a cosmetic choice.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 9, 2017, 4:37:23 PM
"
Sourc3sys wrote:
I have very bad drop luck, not a sinle Ex in 80 level. My "best" drop was a Tabula Rasa.

Oh nvm, just dropped Kaoms Heart :x
Has anyone looked into using this with spark and the new hazardous research colbolt Jewel?? The base damage on spark is lower but has 6 projectiles that move faster. Lifting can you comment? Thinking about trying it out
Last edited by viper7001 on Aug 9, 2017, 5:59:06 PM
Whats the reason for getting all this crit and then using controlled destruction? Doesn't that get rid of the crit?
How do I not get melted by everything? Should I not run Herald of Ice for that little extra HP? Some bosses just wreck me at tier ~6.

Should I respec and go down to the scion life? I'm at 2.9k life, 400 shield, 1.8k mana (1.3k unreserved), 16.6k unbuffed dps.

"

I know rings/amulet could have more damage and life, but right now damage doesnt seem to be a huge issue, as I mostly kill everything very fast (except bosses ofc), I just sometimes pop around a corner and instant die. Can't imagine ~400hp would improve that.

I'm level 78 and here's PoB

My gear can be improved everywhere, but I can't see it being tier-15 viable on the defensive end without huge increases in defense. Does the defense pick up anywhere from here?
Last edited by vegeto079 on Aug 10, 2017, 2:18:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info