[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Hiding the prophecy uniques makes them pink now.
Last edited by dino572 on Mar 16, 2020, 11:04:09 AM
"
I thought that I was going crazy but I have the same issue. I always make my portal and wisdom scrolls small and neon green and I can't seem to make them work.

"
The same thing is true for me. It appears no matter what modifications I make to the 2 lowest currency tiers it has no effect in the game.

"
I can confirm I'm having the same issues, I use the velvet color preset and it seems that anything of a low-ish rarity doesn't have the right colors in at least the first several areas of the game.

Figured it out. There are two new sub categories under currency.

1. Currency while leveling. This affects currency when you are lvl 65 or lower. This is what you will need to change.

This is nice as it means I will not have to change the filter when I get to higher lvl and no longer need to be notified of low level currency

2. Stacked currency. allows for different sounds and icons for stacked currency
Hi, can you please return the function that allows us to add/remove belts and rings from the rings, amulets and belt section on rare endgame itens please? i don't even know why there is not a option to do that anymore, but you have to manually hide them in the section custom rules. Thanks
"
digao94 wrote:
Hi, can you please return the function that allows us to add/remove belts and rings from the rings, amulets and belt section on rare endgame itens please? i don't even know why there is not a option to do that anymore, but you have to manually hide them in the section custom rules. Thanks

+1 to this

i want to hide all belts besides stygians in my filter and cant figure out how to with your new settings
Sorry if this has been discussed, hard to search for...

I setup a couple of Socket Groups to trigger (built-in - not additional) sounds, beacons etc. and whilst they work if I download the filter and use that, they DON'T work if I save the filter to my PoE account and use that in-game?

Note: I can reload the filter from my PoE account and the settings are there - it's just they don't trigger in-game??

I'm guessing that's a GGG issue and not yours but I wondered why it might be?
"
dino572 wrote:
Hiding the prophecy uniques makes them pink now.

Had the same happen for fated uniques. I disabled them and it still shows them ingame with the "Untiered Items" style, which is pink.
Last edited by shokilicious on Mar 17, 2020, 12:50:59 PM
I've got an issue with a huge sound overhaul I made, I went through and changed every sound manually uploading customs from my PC. I downloaded it and put it manually in the mydocuments/poe directory, extracted it, etc. Anytime I try to load the filter it gives me the error "line ### invalid sound filepath '3unique.mp3'". I know that the original sounds are tiered and 3unique refers to one of the original sounds, but I'm not sure why the game is trying to pull that sound file and getting an error.

Any help would be appreciated, I've put a lot of work into the filter.

Quick update, I attempted to use the login/sync with PoE automated option, same error once I get in-game even though the pack gets synced with my account/game with no issues on the filterblade side.
Last edited by kaizoku222 on Mar 17, 2020, 1:26:45 PM
My loot filter isn't filtering properly. I'm still getting low tier currency and trash equipment shown. I load the filter, check that the custom edits I made are there, which they are, so I download the filter and add it to the PoE folder, I can use it in game, but it's not working.

What do?

Edit: nevermind, I was delving at monster level 65, so I guess it registered at leveling stuff. Edit: just needed to reload the instance.
Last edited by WickeDanne on Mar 17, 2020, 2:48:58 PM
Regarding all the currency problems: there's a new filterblade LEVELING CURRENCY (AREALEVEL 1-65) section, using one of the new filter-language features (arealevel).

If you want to change it, it's under:
customize->currency->leveling

--------

Bugs we have fixed and that'll be deployed until the weekend (together with a filter update):

- Can't modify T1/T2 rare jewellery bases.
- Prophecy uniques not behaving correctly

---------

I can't give a good answer about the sound-related bugs yet. This may be on GGGs side. I need more information first.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Mana flasks and life flasks show if quality >= 15 even though I've disabled that in Endgame Life Flasks. The code does not become uncommented in the text file.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info