[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
LemonkaFC wrote:
i have a lootfilter. its handmade yourself. and i wanna update it for last one or for new patch and so on. How can i do it? I cant use https://www.filterblade.xyz/ and update my filter here, bcz i cant upload it. any1 know or you know any ppl who knows?

If You made Your filter then no noone else but You can update it.

But You can use NeverSink filter - just go to post no 1 and read whats there.
Hello,

Is there any changelog available for Filterblade itself? I see a new version, Version 1.0.2f, January 18th, but I'm not sure I can instantly notice anything different.

//edit:

Found a small bug: Impale Support is not recognized by the gem groups editor.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Jan 20, 2020, 8:38:47 AM
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Hello,

Is there any changelog available for Filterblade itself? I see a new version, Version 1.0.2f, January 18th, but I'm not sure I can instantly notice anything different.

//edit:

FilterBlade: Yeah, you can check out the discord linked on FilterBlade. A channel lists all related changelogs.

Filters: GitHub has the normal filter changelogs. Economy filters are based on normal filters and you can see their specific changes in the GitHub diffs.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Hello,

//edit:

FilterBlade: Yeah, you can check out the discord linked on FilterBlade. A channel lists all related changelogs.

Filters: GitHub has the normal filter changelogs. Economy filters are based on normal filters and you can see their specific changes in the GitHub diffs.

Thanks! Seems like the last one is for 1.0.2d though, the 18th January 'f' version remains a mystery. :c
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Thanks! Seems like the last one is for 1.0.2d though, the 18th January 'f' version remains a mystery. :c

That usually means it was some mini-bugfix, maintenance or a test deployment for an upcoming feature. We don't wanna clutter the public changelogs.

For your curiosity:

102e:
- influence saveLoad fix
- prophecy ecoLoader fix
- veiled UI fix

102f:
- tiny login handling change to improve beta login procedure.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jan 22, 2020, 6:33:00 AM
Well, just realised that shaper guard maps were turned off in my filter apparently. I have customised styles for different map tiers, and shaper guardians also were in custom rules, but at some point specific rule for shaper/elder guard maps (currently shaper only) appeared, and has been set to "Hide" by default. Only noticed it at 131st Beachhead i was running, when i highlighted minotaur map with highlight button :D
So, partially related to that, can we have Show, Hide AND Disable on all rules? Because part of them got only Show and Hide, and some can only be set on Show / Disable, which you kinda can fix by adding item in customizer and hide it there, then Hide option also appears. In my case if this option has been set at Disable rather than Hide, i wouldn't miss few guard maps:)
"
Well, just realised that shaper guard maps were turned off in my filter apparently. I have customised styles for different map tiers, and shaper guardians also were in custom rules, but at some point specific rule for shaper/elder guard maps (currently shaper only) appeared, and has been set to "Hide" by default. Only noticed it at 131st Beachhead i was running, when i highlighted minotaur map with highlight button :D
So, partially related to that, can we have Show, Hide AND Disable on all rules? Because part of them got only Show and Hide, and some can only be set on Show / Disable, which you kinda can fix by adding item in customizer and hide it there, then Hide option also appears. In my case if this option has been set at Disable rather than Hide, i wouldn't miss few guard maps:)

Not sure what happened to your maps, especially since Shaper/Elder maps have a special highlighting rule in the current filter, but on Advanced there is a setting to enable all Show/Hide/Disable buttons on all rules. We will keep this disabled by default because its easy to cause problems as new user when you're not sure which one to use.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Tobnac wrote:

Not sure what happened to your maps, especially since Shaper/Elder maps have a special highlighting rule in the current filter, but on Advanced there is a setting to enable all Show/Hide/Disable buttons on all rules. We will keep this disabled by default because its easy to cause problems as new user when you're not sure which one to use.

Thanks, completely missed that advanced setting:) I'm not exactly sure what happened, I just had custom rule for shaper guardian maps and my filters are always were showing an error "guardian maps are hidden!" upon downloading (since custom rule wasn't recognized by it), and at some point "Shaper and Elder Maps" was either changed or added and when I noticed it, it was set to "Hide" for me. Basically I don't think it should ever happen normally, just because of custom rules I had in my filter:)
Last edited by PraetorianMKII on Feb 7, 2020, 4:25:19 PM
Hi!
Is there a way to sort newly created tiers ?

As an example:
I wanted to split some currency into another tier, which showed at the very bottom as "New Currency Tier", when I clicked "Add Rule". I tried dragging the tier window above and that didn't work. I tried going to the "Configure" window, however there it shows it at the very bottom as "?CurrencyNewTiers" and I cannot edit its name nor value ("Anything less valuable"). I added a second new rule, which then in the config window gave the option to select value for the first new rule. Unfortunatelly since the last Basic tier 4, is at 0.01 chaos, I cannot customize the new tiers.. Tried to check off includes, but it says that everything has to be descending >_<

I looked through the forum thread in attempt to findout if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything. Hoping that this is not a repeated question!

Please help xD

Thank you for the hard work!
"
go6ko01 wrote:
Hi!
Is there a way to sort newly created tiers ?

As an example:
I wanted to split some currency into another tier, which showed at the very bottom as "New Currency Tier", when I clicked "Add Rule". I tried dragging the tier window above and that didn't work. I tried going to the "Configure" window, however there it shows it at the very bottom as "?CurrencyNewTiers" and I cannot edit its name nor value ("Anything less valuable"). I added a second new rule, which then in the config window gave the option to select value for the first new rule. Unfortunatelly since the last Basic tier 4, is at 0.01 chaos, I cannot customize the new tiers.. Tried to check off includes, but it says that everything has to be descending >_<

I looked through the forum thread in attempt to findout if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything. Hoping that this is not a repeated question!

Please help xD

Thank you for the hard work!

You currently can't drag and rename custom tiers, but it doesn't matter where the tier is (technically it's above other tiers, but making this tier draggable in the UI is a whole different story).

Just drag-drop specific items into it (such as an alchemy orb) or rightclick it and use the context menu to send items there.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 20, 2020, 3:14:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info