[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

I am trying to create my own filter for my ps4, but it is impossible, I tried many times to synchronize it with my ps4 account but I could not, always showed synchronization errors, is it possible to create new filters for consoles through this website?
"
SOHOWAR wrote:
I am trying to create my own filter for my ps4, but it is impossible, I tried many times to synchronize it with my ps4 account but I could not, always showed synchronization errors, is it possible to create new filters for consoles through this website?

What exact errors do you get? And when? After which button-press?
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
hi i would like to point out that there are some new loot filter effects and stuff in the new patch,
please read at:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784312

thanks for a great filter

New item filter icon choices

Cross
Moon
Raindrop
Kite
Pentagon
UpsideDownHouse

New item filter drop effect colours

Cyan
Grey
Orange
Pink
Purple

There's never been a league since my first ever that I haven't used filterblade.xyz. It's helped me learn the game & makes life manageable.
The filter no longer seems to be able to affect scrolls of portal and identify. When I load my filter from last season its fine but the 3.10 base no longer affects them for some reason.
"
Chillsabre wrote:
The filter no longer seems to be able to affect scrolls of portal and identify. When I load my filter from last season its fine but the 3.10 base no longer affects them for some reason.

I thought that I was going crazy but I have the same issue. I always make my portal and wisdom scrolls small and neon green and I can't seem to make them work.

Edit: the filter appears to work in some places like the labyrinth, the reliquary and the ossuary.
Last edited by TIGRElaranja on Mar 16, 2020, 9:02:10 AM
calmly typing this time.

I created a new save state for a filter I edited for this league (after the update), downloaded it. Re-opened the website another time, file was still available, edited it, didn't save it, kept the page open. Hours later i saved the filter and it gave me an error. I don't remember what it was exactly but that the save state wasn't available or something.

Today when loading the website, my saved filter doesn't exist. I only have the half-assed version i downloaded. I cannot edit it on the website anymore. Another 2 hours bites the dust.

Has the website been updated to have the functionality to upload your saved filter onto the site? I know that was overlooked previously.
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Chillsabre wrote:

I thought that I was going crazy but I have the same issue. I always make my portal and wisdom scrolls small and neon green and I can't seem to make them work.

The same thing is true for me. It appears no matter what modifications I make to the 2 lowest currency tiers it has no effect in the game.
T3 rare section allows you to pick lower bases to be shown, i get it. But what T4 section does?
"
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Chillsabre wrote:

The same thing is true for me. It appears no matter what modifications I make to the 2 lowest currency tiers it has no effect in the game.

I can confirm I'm having the same issues, I use the velvet color preset and it seems that anything of a low-ish rarity doesn't have the right colors in at least the first several areas of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info