[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Don't know, if this is a known bug (haven't read all the thread).

My "Save locally" section before loading any online saves:

My "Save locally" section after loading any online save:

"
kaizoku222 wrote:
I've got an issue with a huge sound overhaul I made, I went through and changed every sound manually uploading customs from my PC. I downloaded it and put it manually in the mydocuments/poe directory, extracted it, etc. Anytime I try to load the filter it gives me the error "line ### invalid sound filepath '3unique.mp3'". I know that the original sounds are tiered and 3unique refers to one of the original sounds, but I'm not sure why the game is trying to pull that sound file and getting an error.

Any help would be appreciated, I've put a lot of work into the filter.

Quick update, I attempted to use the login/sync with PoE automated option, same error once I get in-game even though the pack gets synced with my account/game with no issues on the filterblade side.

I would open your filter in notepad, press ctrl+f and search for "3unique.mp3". If you're getting an error loading the filter, then it sounds like there are still entries for that .mp3, despite your efforts to replace them all through filterblade
nvm
Last edited by iorganic on Mar 28, 2020, 1:53:56 AM
Hey guys. Im trying to disable these 4 links to show on the loot filter.

When I jump to the rule they are already disabled and yet they show when dropped ingame

Any help would be nice.
Got it. Post deleted.
Last edited by Noogi75 on Apr 10, 2020, 7:03:50 AM
why voices looks like defolt useless jewel?
can you help me to fix?

Spoiler
Orbs of Alteration come up as Purple background and black text regardless of settings in the 'Currency' tab.
Hello. Im using uberstrict base filter and also hided 2-1 and 2-2 shaper items. But filter still shows me crap highlvl bases like reaver sword and riveted gloves. Looks like its show all bases by default and to fix it i need to add bases to hide section. What im doing wrong? I want all crap bases to be hided by default.
"
4emiiu0h25 wrote:
why voices looks like defolt useless jewel?
can you help me to fix?

Spoiler

Yes. Use latest version.

"
Orbs of Alteration come up as Purple background and black text regardless of settings in the 'Currency' tab.

Ctrl+Click an alteration Orb on filterblade (not in the currency tab, in the lootsim/overview). You'll find the section that is causing that. Reset that section.

"
Hello. Im using uberstrict base filter and also hided 2-1 and 2-2 shaper items. But filter still shows me crap highlvl bases like reaver sword and riveted gloves. Looks like its show all bases by default and to fix it i need to add bases to hide section. What im doing wrong? I want all crap bases to be hided by default.

Hide the "remaining influenced bases" section.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I am playing around with the custom cummunity sounds. I want a Yoji sound for the The Wretched div card and a Ghazzy sound for the Nurse. But when I load the filter in-game the fallowing message pops up: 'Invalid sound path...'.

What am I doing wrong?

Filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=7thSlap&saveState=FB_UberStrikt_3.10F3%20Stricter&platform=pc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info