[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
NeverSink wrote:
It's a bit tricky to explain.
Spoiler

The filterblade load procedure is:

1) Load selected filter (latest version) - the econ-filter is selected here
2) If you're loading a save, modify the filter based on the operations written in the save.
3) Whatever things you do on filterblade afterwards. Such as move items, show/hide, use the filterblade sorting/economy tools

Operations happening in 3 have priority over 2, have priority over 1.

So if you move something in 2 or 3, it'll have priority over whatever econ-versions are doing. If you move a single item on filterblade, to a different tier and save, your tiering decision will have priority over the tiering decision of the econ-tiering. This is useful, if you wanna create exceptions for certain items.

For instance, if you move bramblejack to T1, every time you load, it'll stay in T1, but you'll be receiving the latest version of the filter and all the econ-decisions, except that one.

I generally do not recommend to use the "auto-tier" feature on filterblade with econ-tiering versions, unless you know what you're doing.

The econ version come with different tierlists. The following tierlists are currently affected: Uniques Divination Uniquemaps Shaper Elder Generalcrafting Fossil Incubators Prophecy Scarabs Oils.

Note currency is NOT currently auto-tiered, due to several concerns. This will likely change in the future, when I'll have enough data to know that this works as intended.

I won't go into detail as to how the improved algorithms work exactly, since it'll be a very lengthy and highly technical explanation. I intend to make a post/video about it in the upcoming months. However, the procedure is opensourced. If you're a developer, check out: https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/FilterPolishZ

In the future, I also intend to add a way to visualize what exactly the difference between different versions is. However this is a bit of a technical challenge. It requires loading two filters in parallel and comparing and visualizing lots of data.

Thank you VERY much for this reply, this is extremely helpful. I have a pre-auto-sort save but I think I'm just going to start a fresh filter based on what you've said so I can truly test out the new tiering from scratch.

I have a few suggestions for filterblade, my apologies if these are somehow off the mark. First, display a note near any "legacy" highlight/auto-sort buttons to the effect of what you pointed out above. Initially I was thinking to only show this warning if the base is econ, but I think it might be helpful to stable users as well in case they want to change to econ later. Second, upon switching filter base type to econ perhaps show a note at the top (where the last state/changes info is displayed) of which tierlists are/are not being converted to econ, maybe even with an option to override and convert them anyway. Lastly, somehow highlight/tag/denote which tierlists are affected by the econ version in the overview/customizer/advanced tabs. Maybe they could be a different bg color instead of blue, for example. Just a few quick thoughts.

Thank you for all of the work you've done maintaining and developing your filter. I could not have played efficiently without it.
First off, many many thanks for your work on this tool.
The customizability, the degree of nuance when filtering, and the amount of helpful presets are everything I could hope for.

I'd like to propose an additional feature (/ask around if anyone has made a filter like this for their own use yet):
Playing Path of Exile with a blue light filter like f.lux makes it very hard to distinguish white and yellow text, so rares and normals appear almost the same.

Styles like Azurite can be used to avoid part of this, but even then, leveling rares still appear yellow right now (unlike the blue-and-purple of higher-level rares).
Can someone create a style option that changes the colour of all rares (or tell me how to do this manually without hours of clicking individual item types)?

Thanks again.
Hi NeverSink and thanks for a great tool!

I'm trying to customize my filter for leveling and one of the most important thing is 3&4 links items with the right colors.
Your sections "4-Linked Gear: General" and "3-Linked Gear: General" are great for it except for one thing:

1)The "3-Linked Gear: General" section only applies to normal/magic items and not Rare items. (the 4 links section has 2 different rules for rare & normal/magic)

2)I tried to create a custom filter for the 3 link rares but I can't filter those on the link colors.

So any chance we could have a rule for rares in 1) ?
and is there anyway to filter custom rules on link colors ?

Thanks again :)
cant hide gripped gloves. disabled valuable craft bases
Posted this in the NS Thread, but I guess it fits here better:

Hey Guys,

I am having troubles with the sounds preset.
Failed to load item filter
Line 273: invalid sound filepath golaya6

When downloading the filter, it asked me if I want to dl the soundpack as well, which I did.

Any help will be appreciated, thx ;)
If thats correct then whole filter doesnt work good.

"
"
NeverSink wrote:
Bugreport: multiple selectors of the same type in one rule doesn't work, which makes a lot of rules across item filter non-functional.

In section "[0710] Helmets" following rule has 3 selectors of type "HasExplicitMod" and it doesn't show rare helmet with "Xopec's" prefix:
"

Show # $type->expl->rare
Identified True
DropLevel > 50
Rarity Rare
Class "Helmets"
HasExplicitMod "Dauntless" "Indomitable" "Unassailable"
HasExplicitMod "Blazing" "Seething"
HasExplicitMod "Abbot's" "Necromancer's" "of Ephij" "of Haast" "of Lioneye" "of the Assassin" "of the Blur" "of the Genius" "of the Gods" "of the Godslayer" "of the Ice" "of the Jaguar" "of the Leviathan" "of the Lightning" "of the Maelstrom" "of the Magma" "of the Phantom" "of the Polar Bear" "of the Polymath" "of the Savant" "of the Titan" "of the Virtuoso" "of the Volcano" "of the Wind" "of Tzteosh" "Puhuarte" "Seraphim's" "Xopec's"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 190 0 # TEXTCOLOR: Rare 75+
SetBorderColor 0 240 190 240 # BORDERCOLOR: Special Base
SetBackgroundColor 0 75 30 255 # BACKGROUND: Rare T1
PlayAlertSound 3 300 # DROPSOUND: Unique
PlayEffect Blue
MinimapIcon 0 Blue Diamond

This rule shows the helmet only after i comment first two "HasExplicitMod" selectors - so 3rd one which has "Xopec's" as parameter finally applied.

This bug globally breaks explicit mod filtering across all item filter, so it doesn't work properly at the moment.
hi bro, can you check here ? at other league, i remember when i check Hide belt at Add custom Show/Hide rules - Endgame - Rare Items (lvl 65+) , stygiant vise belt still not hidden.

Now when i check hide belt, stygian vise become hidden

thanks you
Any way to hide Vaal gems that have little value? Such as Vaal Grace.
Leveling (below lvl 65) -> Leveling rares have no maximum iLvl. Won't they always show, even in tier 16 maps?
There's a bug with the filter.

I want superior flasks of any rarity and type to show with a map icon. I set this up perfectly. Simulate confirms it's working for life, mana, and hybrid flasks. However, ingame the filter only shows a map icon for mana flasks. When superior life flasks are dropped there is no map icon like is shown in the simulate of the website. I don't have any superior hybrid flasks to test with those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info