[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

The Blacksmith & Brothers in Arms are DROP DISABLED. They can no longer be obtained via Navali.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Great filter Ive used the Purple very strict for years.. thanks a lot Neversink.

One question I drop so many corsair swords.. am i looking for something in particular?

Corsair sowrds are just one of the best sword bases. They're fast, small and can be used for both ele and phys builds. Certain foils usually are better than those, but early in leagues and in SSF corsair swords can be quite interesting for certain builds

"
started playing MF and realized I can't under any circumstance or any combination fully disable worthless unique items. I did manage to make them not have a marker on map and not be highlighted on the ground but they still play the annoying sound no matter what, and they have the brown unique beam flashing every single time. I tried everything, could it be it just cant be done?

Uber-Plus strict is now no longer showing these items. Alternatively you can adjust the "hideable uniques" section on filterblade now
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Uniques drop with that "standard sound" which I dont want.
Then I pick up unique and drop. Now it has different sound or no sound at all the way lootfilter is adjusted.

So why uniques first drop makes that sound? How to disable it? Thanks
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I've posted about this in the Bug reports section, but i thought i might leave it here as well, because i use this filter.

I get random ctds while playing in lockstep. Now i found this error message in the logfiles:

"FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/ItemFilterEffect.bank with error code 18."

No issues in predictive.

For reference:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524986
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Is there an on-site way to revert to the game's default drop sounds?

From the Styles page, selecting "normal" adds lines that use the default Filterblade sounds, while selecting "no sound" adds lines that disable drop sounds entirely.

I've just been downloading the filter with "no sound" and using search-replace to remove all the DisableDropSound lines.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Is there an on-site way to revert to the game's default drop sounds?

From the Styles page, selecting "normal" adds lines that use the default Filterblade sounds, while selecting "no sound" adds lines that disable drop sounds entirely.

I've just been downloading the filter with "no sound" and using search-replace to remove all the DisableDropSound lines.

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. The thing is that there are 2 types of sounds:

1. The loot filter alert sound. Those loud "bong" and "peng" sounds, or the Shaper voicelines like "Chaos Orb!", or even Custom sounds, which are .mp3 files that you can provide.
--> You can edit this in the "Sound" button of the individual appearance editors, or on the "Style" tab and there are some global functions in the "Quick Functions" section on the Advanced screen.

2. The Drop-Sound-Effects. which is simply the inGame atmospheric sound effect of the axe or orb hitting the ground.
--> You can simply add or remove those by checking the "Drop" checkBox in the sound options, or use the "Add/Remove DisableDropSound" buttons in the Quick Functions.

- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Is there a way to hide only magic items of any level and type?

I might want to loot some white ilvl 84+ amulet or ring to alch, but i never want to loot a blue amulet/ring/belt, because then id have to scour and alch. So magic accessories are 100% pointless.

I could remove them with Filtration in the past, but that seems to break things now.

I have spent a lot of time looking over all the things you can change on Filterblade.xyz, but it seems like it's only possible to hide white and blue items, or only white items.
"
Wormweed wrote:
Is there a way to hide only magic items of any level and type?

I might want to loot some white ilvl 84+ amulet or ring to alch, but i never want to loot a blue amulet/ring/belt, because then id have to scour and alch. So magic accessories are 100% pointless.

I could remove them with Filtration in the past, but that seems to break things now.

I have spent a lot of time looking over all the things you can change on Filterblade.xyz, but it seems like it's only possible to hide white and blue items, or only white items.

Hello there.
The following block will hide absolutely everything magic, make the drops silent, and set the font size to the minimum in case you press the highlight key.
Just copy it at the very start of the .filter file that you got from filterblade :

Hide
Rarity Magic
SetFontSize 17
DisableDropSound
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Jun 24, 2019, 9:06:51 PM
Time worn relic div card hidden by most filters.
"
xhul wrote:

Hello there.
The following block will hide absolutely everything magic, make the drops silent, and set the font size to the minimum in case you press the highlight key.
Just copy it at the very start of the .filter file that you got from filterblade :

Hide
Rarity Magic
SetFontSize 17
DisableDropSound

Hey. That would hide 6 links etc as well, so i added this at Override Area 1, will that have any unforseen consuequences? It should still show identified magic items with special mods like merciless, and 6 socket/links. Adding items i don't want to see at the top like this makes it feel like i'm more in controll, and can customize what i want to see.

Hide
LinkedSockets <= 5
Sockets <= 5
Identified False
Corrupted False
ItemLevel <= 100
Rarity = Magic
Class "Amulets" "Rings" "Daggers" "Claws" "Belts" "Body Armours" "Boots" "Helmets" "Wands" "Gloves" "One Hand Swords" "Sceptres" "Shields" "Thrusting One Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces" "Two Hand Swords" "Staves" "Bows" "One Hand Axes" "One Hand Maces"
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 0
SetFontSize 15

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info