[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Hi neversink. Did you change the way scarab settings is? I get error now when loading filter, and i cant make custom scarabs settings. Like take all the shitty ones and make it small font, and add new category for the ones i want to use. And now rusted Sulphite scarab is counted as tier 3, and tier 2 and 1 is gilded.

EDIT:
Found a way but don't know if this will change in future.

[Endgame - General (lvl 65+)] -----> [Maps, Fragments, etc.]-----> [Map Fragments and Misc-Map Items]. Then add rule. It was much easier before, what happened?

Love your filters anyway mate!!
Last edited by Taurini on Aug 13, 2019, 1:09:05 PM
There seems to an issue. I have hidden all Fated uniques. However there are still some fated-only uniques that show up, like Sledgehammer, because for some reason they are in Tier 2 as well?! Sledgehammer has only 1 unique: Hrimnor's Hymn (and its fated version Hrimnor's Dirge). Hymn is a 1c item and should not be in T2. I think I've noticed others but this one I know for sure is plain wrong.
------------------------------ twitch.tv/unsane
Std: 95 97 93 90, Legion: 97 96
HC Alive: 90 92 91
HC RIP: 91 91 94 91 96 90 92
------------------------------ character archive: /963707
"
unsane wrote:
There seems to an issue. I have hidden all Fated uniques. However there are still some fated-only uniques that show up, like Sledgehammer, because for some reason they are in Tier 2 as well?! Sledgehammer has only 1 unique: Hrimnor's Hymn (and its fated version Hrimnor's Dirge). Hymn is a 1c item and should not be in T2. I think I've noticed others but this one I know for sure is plain wrong.

Update to the latest version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

Update to the latest version.

I'm confused, isn't 1.0.0 the latest version?
------------------------------ twitch.tv/unsane
Std: 95 97 93 90, Legion: 97 96
HC Alive: 90 92 91
HC RIP: 91 91 94 91 96 90 92
------------------------------ character archive: /963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info