[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Any help. Made a filter with custom sounds from the community. It asks me if I want to download them but every time I get the zip it is corrupted. I think it thinks it is a text file.

Any help?
"
zzeneg wrote:
Hi, is there a way to apply predefined settings to the current filter? Like I use my own settings for the chaos recipe (everything is hidden with different background colors) and I want to quickly apply them after resetting the filter, can I do that somehow?

Not exactly, but you could just put those into a saveState of their own, as a "base" to start from.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
DocSun wrote:
Any help. Made a filter with custom sounds from the community. It asks me if I want to download them but every time I get the zip it is corrupted. I think it thinks it is a text file.

Any help?

Sounds new to me. What browser are you using? Maybe try it with a different one.
Back again, this one's definitely a bug.

I added a custom rule to find items with the base type 'sai' but the filter is picking up "saint's hauberk" as well.
"
stalris wrote:
Back again, this one's definitely a bug.

I added a custom rule to find items with the base type 'sai' but the filter is picking up "saint's hauberk" as well.

More or less, but not exactly on FilterBlade's side.
The filter always works by checking if an item CONTAINS the string of the filter.

If you set the BaseType filtering to "Sai", it will accept any item that has "Sai" in its name. This is just how GGG made their filters work.

Depending on your setup you could try to add filtering for width or class to fix this.
Hi,
I want to hide T3/T4 armors/2h weapons with a custome style, so that they are only shown if I press ALT. Sadly i see there only a disable(rule) button and not a hide button like in the currency section.

can anybody help me? thx
"
Bentic wrote:
Hi,
I want to hide T3/T4 armors/2h weapons with a custome style, so that they are only shown if I press ALT. Sadly i see there only a disable(rule) button and not a hide button like in the currency section.

can anybody help me? thx

On Advanced -> Settings you can enable it so that it always shows all Show/Hide/Disable buttons. Then, you can simply put those rules on Hide.
hmm shaper sounds are no longer working for me ...any ideas why?
Just wanted to say.. I used filterblade for a week or so in synthesis.

Yesterday cleared 1hour history. And filterblade saves are gone.
Not sure why it happened, it was 1hour clear, not 1 month nothing.

I wish I could remember to save-file localy in pc.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Is there a way to add an extra rule to Betrayal drops? For example, I want to highlight specific item bases (wands, body armor) with different color/font.

I don't see the option on Filterblade right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info