[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
hedge37 wrote:
Have you made any plans to let us disable more rules, that are not stricly necessary for the structure of the filter? Right now we can only choose show/hide for some rules, that I dont want to have in the filter. For example the endgame chromatic reciep can not be disabled. So if I hide them, they always show very prominent, when pressing alt. Which means that beside hiding I have to customize the size and background also.

Somewhat.

Technically it is not a problem to generate all 3 buttons (show/hide/disable) everywhere.

However, in most cases 1 way of hiding makes more sense than another - depending on the structure of the filter. This is a decision most (we're talking 95%+) players don't need and won't understand, which is why we usually don't do it.

Sadly as it turns out it's rather hard to create an option that let's the player decides if all 3 buttons get generated on runtime or only the predefined ones. We took a look at that some month ago and sadly it's by far not trivial. We might review it at some point, but currently we don't regard it as a high priority.

That being said, you can use the quick functions on the advanced screen to for instance, minimize the size of all hidden items and if you're up to the task you can use the command builder to manipulate all hidden items at once.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 24, 2019, 9:00:31 AM
i would like to hide everything below lvl 60. is that possible?

thanks
Hi, Neversink. When I try to prepare filters for the coming league, it seems to me that there is a section for level 20 or higher gems but no section for quality 20% gems. However, when opening the filter on notepad, I found the following code in section [1502] of filter

Show # $Gem->Qual->20
GemLevel >= 20
Class Gems
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 30 200 200 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Gem High
SetBorderColor 30 150 180 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Gem T1
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255 # BACKGROUND: 20QualGem
PlayAlertSound 3 300 # DROPSOUND: Unique
MinimapIcon 0 Yellow Triangle
PlayEffect Red

Show # $Gem->Qual->20
Quality >= 20
Class Gems
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Gem High
SetBorderColor 15 167 205 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Gem T1
SetBackgroundColor 6 0 60 # BACKGROUND: 20QualGem
PlayEffect Red

It looks like that there is no subsection in "Skill Gems", "Customize" webpage to make changes to for the 2nd part of the code above. Any chance that you will add one more section for that, please? Thank you.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hi, Neversink. When I try to prepare filters for the coming league, it seems to me that there is a section for level 20 or higher gems but no section for quality 20% gems. However, when opening the filter on notepad, I found the following code in section [1502] of filter

Show # $Gem->Qual->20
GemLevel >= 20
Class Gems
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 30 200 200 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Gem High
SetBorderColor 30 150 180 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Gem T1
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255 # BACKGROUND: 20QualGem
PlayEffect Red

Show # $Gem->Qual->20
Quality >= 20
Class Gems
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Gem High
SetBorderColor 15 167 205 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Gem T1
SetBackgroundColor 6 0 60 # BACKGROUND: 20QualGem
PlayEffect Red

It looks like that there is no subsection in "Skill Gems", "Customize" webpage to make changes to for the 2nd part of the code above. Any chance that you will add one more section for that, please? Thank you.

Gems with quality are in the Vendor Recipe section at the very top.
I understand the confusion tho. We'll add a little note about this with the next update.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
spankenmonkey wrote:
i would like to hide everything below lvl 60. is that possible?

thanks

Customize -> Leveling -> Add custom -> Hide by slot -> Select all classes.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hi, Neversink....

Gems with quality are in the Vendor Recipe section at the very top.
I understand the confusion tho. We'll add a little note about this with the next update.

Found it. Thank you very much, man. I'm so sorry that I didn't go through other sections first. I apologize. Yes, if you could add some note, that would be really helpful.
Thank you for the update. Really appreciated.
I noticed that that under "add additional show/hide rules" > "add class-based rules" hiding quivers doesn't work as I would expect. If I set a rule to hide quivers with less than x sockets or x links it will show quivers in the simulate tab. I thought quivers would get hidden by the rule since they have 0 sockets.

I set a new rule to hide all quivers regardless of links and sockets as a workaround. Just letting you know of the bug, unless it was intentional.
"
stalris wrote:
I noticed that that under "add additional show/hide rules" > "add class-based rules" hiding quivers doesn't work as I would expect. If I set a rule to hide quivers with less than x sockets or x links it will show quivers in the simulate tab. I thought quivers would get hidden by the rule since they have 0 sockets.

I set a new rule to hide all quivers regardless of links and sockets as a workaround. Just letting you know of the bug, unless it was intentional.

This is definitely no bug in FilterBlade and i doubt its unintentional for PoE either.
Because you basically say: Hide all Quivers that have the Socket stat, and that stat should have the value 0. But because Quivers dont have the socket stat, they dont even look at the value.

Dont see it as "Quivers have zero sockets", but instead as "Quivers have NO sockets."
Hi, is there a way to apply predefined settings to the current filter? Like I use my own settings for the chaos recipe (everything is hidden with different background colors) and I want to quickly apply them after resetting the filter, can I do that somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info