[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

I just came across a bug with the divination card "The Master Artisan".

I have custom sounds for every tier of divination cards on filterblade that are different from the default custom sounds. When this card drops, it plays the default "2currency.mp3" sound file instead.

I then added this card specifically to the "Tier 4 (Currency Cards):" section in hopes to correct the issue but the problem still persists - The game still plays the '2currency.mp3' sound. I'm not sure if this happens with other cards as well but this specific card was just added to the game in 3.5
"
muzein wrote:
I just came across a bug with the divination card "The Master Artisan".

I have custom sounds for every tier of divination cards on filterblade that are different from the default custom sounds. When this card drops, it plays the default "2currency.mp3" sound file instead.

I then added this card specifically to the "Tier 4 (Currency Cards):" section in hopes to correct the issue but the problem still persists - The game still plays the '2currency.mp3' sound. I'm not sure if this happens with other cards as well but this specific card was just added to the game in 3.5

Not a bug. Its a special tiering exception. You can find an explanation + the rules and edit them at the bottom of the Customizer in the Misc. Items section.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Wow, it's kind of disappointing the game works that way. Thanks for the tip. Oddly enough I had the sound for the wolf's shadow customized so I guess I missed the artisan right under it, haha.
i have no icons and beams... why? even if i take a preset... what is this? pls help
Please include an option to show dropped maps by color tiers. End game tweeners deserve some love.
I'm having some trouble with my 'unique items' section, after using the "auto-sort by (highest) price".

(1)
Tier 3 "confirmed trash" uniques does not appear unless you manually do "Add rule" and then auto-sort

(2)
There is a description "The fated and multi-base rules are excluded from this update.".
However after adding a 3rd Tier some fated items like "golden buckler" = "Atziri's Mirror" are correctly marked as T3 "trash" since it's a common < 1 chaos drop and it won't be the expensive version unless you craft it.
While "Sharktooth Arrow Quiver" and "Quartz Flask", which are also upgraded by prophecy / temple are marked as T0 "super good"?

(3)
The "MULTI-BASE UNIQUES" category is ignored even by the "highlight by price" function, but if i manually move them to a new category it works fine.
Why are these ignored while other multi-base items are properly supported and sorted?

(4)
Why is the "ANY UNLISTED/UNKNOWN" aka "possibly brand-new expensive or ultra-rare items" merged with the medium "2-5 chaos", if you added a Tier 3, or "below 5c" tier?

--

Ideally it would be like this, after using "auto-sort by (highest) price":

T0: 100% to be super items (> X chaos)

T1: super bases, may be bad, depends on luck and not crafting (> X chaos)

T2: 100% to be decent item (> Y chaos)

T3: decent bases, may be bad, depends on luck and not crafting (> Y chaos)

T4: always bad, including common fated/upgrade bases ( <1 chaos)

T5: everything else, for new or missed items.

The "super bases" being mixed in with the "super items" would be fine, but if i identify the item and it turns out to be a 1-chance-orb trash/before-fated-upgrade it shouldn't be marked as a top-tier item anymore (after i toss it back on the floor).
Last edited by Lightforger8 on Jan 21, 2019, 9:40:30 PM
"
Lightforger8 wrote:
I'm having some trouble with my 'unique items' section, after using the "auto-sort by (highest) price".

(1)
Tier 3 "confirmed trash" uniques does not appear unless you manually do "Add rule" and then auto-sort

(2)
There is a description "The fated and multi-base rules are excluded from this update.".
However after adding a 3rd Tier some fated items like "golden buckler" = "Atziri's Mirror" are correctly marked as T3 "trash" since it's a common < 1 chaos drop and it won't be the expensive version unless you craft it.
While "Sharktooth Arrow Quiver" and "Quartz Flask", which are also upgraded by prophecy / temple are marked as T0 "super good"?

(3)
The "MULTI-BASE UNIQUES" category is ignored even by the "highlight by price" function, but if i manually move them to a new category it works fine.
Why are these ignored while other multi-base items are properly supported and sorted?

(4)
Why is the "ANY UNLISTED/UNKNOWN" aka "possibly brand-new expensive or ultra-rare items" merged with the medium "2-5 chaos", if you added a Tier 3, or "below 5c" tier?

--

Ideally it would be like this, after using "auto-sort by (highest) price":

T0: 100% to be super items (> X chaos)

T1: super bases, may be bad, depends on luck and not crafting (> X chaos)

T2: 100% to be decent item (> Y chaos)

T3: decent bases, may be bad, depends on luck and not crafting (> Y chaos)

T4: always bad, including common fated/upgrade bases ( <1 chaos)

T5: everything else, for new or missed items.

The "super bases" being mixed in with the "super items" would be fine, but if i identify the item and it turns out to be a 1-chance-orb trash/before-fated-upgrade it shouldn't be marked as a top-tier item anymore (after i toss it back on the floor).

1.) This is correct. They dont "appear" visible to read in a list because the lowest tier doesnt filter by baseType. All other rules do and this last one just catches all the remaining ones that have not been in any of the other tiers.

2.) It says that the RULES are excluded. Meaning those will not receive or lose the bases that are listed there. FilterBlade doesn't know itself if a base has a fated unique. This is all just manual hand-work in the filter.

3.) Again, this is because of the manual filtering NS does by hand in every version. If you move an item into a different tier, it wont be ignored, because the RULE and its item-list is ignored. Not the items that happen to be in it. The reason for some of those items to be in the multiBase rule while others arent is NSs decision. For example the Ruby Flask is TECHNICALLY a multi base, but its not in the rule for it because it has one great drop and the other crap unique for the base is only obtained through divination cards, so there is no reason to list it as anything but a good drop.

4.) Because it should rarely ever matter and its much easier to build the filter that way. Else we'd have to list every single base for the crep tier.

All of that being said: Thanks for the input about all this. We do have plans to completely rework this tool soon anyway! However, we also have other ideas and plans too, so I can’t say when we’ll come to work on this.
I want to make my filter show 0 white items, unless they are important/quality basetypes. However, no matter how I try to manipulate the filter, I still see all the white items. I keep deleting whole seconds and they are all still there. I'm about to just toss it and use my old one.
"
I want to make my filter show 0 white items, unless they are important/quality basetypes. However, no matter how I try to manipulate the filter, I still see all the white items. I keep deleting whole seconds and they are all still there. I'm about to just toss it and use my old one.

For endgame, there is only one rule for 75+ rings that you could mean.
For leveling, its probably easiest to add a custom rule to hide all normal items.
After that, only chancing bases, RGBs and other recipe-like stuff will show up for normal items.
If that still doesnt remove all whites, please try out the ItemRecreator at the bottom of the Simulate tab. If that still doesnt clear things up, send me the specific item that still shows up. Maybe alongside a filter sharing link ;)
Advanced >> Filter Structure >> "Hide layer 1 - Magic and normal items"

I separated the rings+amulets+belts from the rest of the items by removing the "rest" one by one (I also tried it reversed to see if it's the problem). I set both iLvl and rarity to "Any". After these, I tinkered with every option in there and still can not get what I want because none of the options work except Show/Hide.

Can you please check this out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info