[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

I just came across a bug with the divination card "The Master Artisan".

I have custom sounds for every tier of divination cards on filterblade that are different from the default custom sounds. When this card drops, it plays the default "2currency.mp3" sound file instead.

I then added this card specifically to the "Tier 4 (Currency Cards):" section in hopes to correct the issue but the problem still persists - The game still plays the '2currency.mp3' sound. I'm not sure if this happens with other cards as well but this specific card was just added to the game in 3.5
"
Completed 36 Challengesmuzein wrote:
I just came across a bug with the divination card "The Master Artisan".

I have custom sounds for every tier of divination cards on filterblade that are different from the default custom sounds. When this card drops, it plays the default "2currency.mp3" sound file instead.

I then added this card specifically to the "Tier 4 (Currency Cards):" section in hopes to correct the issue but the problem still persists - The game still plays the '2currency.mp3' sound. I'm not sure if this happens with other cards as well but this specific card was just added to the game in 3.5

Not a bug. Its a special tiering exception. You can find an explanation + the rules and edit them at the bottom of the Customizer in the Misc. Items section.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Wow, it's kind of disappointing the game works that way. Thanks for the tip. Oddly enough I had the sound for the wolf's shadow customized so I guess I missed the artisan right under it, haha.
i have no icons and beams... why? even if i take a preset... what is this? pls help
Please include an option to show dropped maps by color tiers. End game tweeners deserve some love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info