[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

minor bug: The gem section autofill on filterblade suggests "Bone Chill Support" when it should be "Bonechill Support".
Last edited by Bear4188 on Dec 13, 2018, 6:55:18 PM
New bug as of Dec 13 2018 (last visited on the 7th)

When I click download, instead of just downloading the file and triggering the download bar in Google Chrome, a pop up appears asking which app I would like to use to run the file. I don't want any app to run this file. I just want the file.

The file does still actually download. Without a notice.

I didn't change any settings in Chrome. Or windows.
do I need to use Highlight by price feature before Auto-Sort?
Feature request: better "identified mod filtering" support. It appears I can't add my own sections, only modify the existing ones. The existing ones are too strict by default (don't match some very valuable bases), especially considering how in Betrayal you often need only one tier 1 mod on a base and then multimod craft it.

Also there should probably be a flask section by default. "catalysed" "bubbling" "seething", "of staunching" "of heat" life flasks. And also probably "experimenter's" "chemist's" "alchemist's", "of staunching" "of heat" "of warding" for utility flasks.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
dantven wrote:
Hi i'm having a breaking bug here for filterblade. Whenever I try to load custom sounds filterblade seems to overwrite my filename with "untitled". This of course throws an error when I try to download and makes the filter completely useless. I am definitely typing (for example) 04.mp3 into the custom sound text box, but something isn't working right here. I unfortunately found this out when I edited most categories sounds with my own custom sounds wasting a lot of time, but also I will need to download the .filter file and change them manually in the text, which is fine but annoying. Just thought i'd let you know about this bug. BTW i'm using Edge, let me know if you want any help with anymore info. Cheers

Can you provide a bit more info on how to trigger this bug? And/or a link to an online save? Because FilterBlade usually just puts "untitled" into the filter when you didnt write anything into the input field. Else it would be a filter syntax error thats even more confusing. Maybe you just forgot to enter a sound name for a certain rule that you overlooked or mixed up?

"
dantven wrote:
Sure, here's one. It's 100% repro for me. http://www.filterblade.xyz/#So8NUNri8RkN

I'm pretty sure I didn't leave them blank, I spent an hour adding these custom sound names to the filter the first time this happened, and every subsequent time I've been trying I only did one at a time to see if I missed something.

For me, if I take that save and find the error of the let's say for example. Tier 1 currency, and note that the error is in the download screen, and go back to that page and update the name to a real name "foo.mp3", and return to the download screen, it still shows up as throwing an error. Consequently if I return back to the tier 1 currency config, it now shows untitled.

Hi, any update on this issue? I want to update to the latest version you guys released today or so but don't want to manually redo all my filter sounds in the .filter file afterwards. Many thanks for your help
"
dantven wrote:

Hi, any update on this issue? I want to update to the latest version you guys released today or so but don't want to manually redo all my filter sounds in the .filter file afterwards. Many thanks for your help

EDIT: NEVERMIND I GOT IT! You're using the Edge browser, am I right?
The Edge browser doesnt seem to trigger the text input edit event correctly, meaning you never actually edited the filter. I'll look into this now!

Spoiler
I've been looking at it multiple times and thought about what could be wrong, but no matter what I try, I am unable to reproduce this bug.

For me, when I load your filter and go to download, I see "Currency Mid Tier 1" has no sound (along with many many other rules, but this one is on top).

So I go to Customize and add a custom sound to that rule. Its the one with the Silver Coin. I add "mySound.mp3" as sound name and return to the Download screen and now this error is gone. Now, Currency Mid Tier 2 is on top and the one I fixed is nowhere to be found.

And no matter how often I go back to the Customizer or save/load this filter, the sound stays "mySound.mp3" and nothing reverts back to the untitled error.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
When loading a previously saved state, I can't edit and save it again. It saves, but without any changes made during that session. Also, after loading a state, I can't go to Overview. Whenever I click Overview, nothing happens at all. When these issues happen, it also prevents downloading the filter until I refresh the page
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
dantven wrote:

EDIT: NEVERMIND I GOT IT! You're using the Edge browser, am I right?
The Edge browser doesnt seem to trigger the text input edit event correctly, meaning you never actually edited the filter. I'll look into this now!

Spoiler
I've been looking at it multiple times and thought about what could be wrong, but no matter what I try, I am unable to reproduce this bug.

For me, when I load your filter and go to download, I see "Currency Mid Tier 1" has no sound (along with many many other rules, but this one is on top).

So I go to Customize and add a custom sound to that rule. Its the one with the Silver Coin. I add "mySound.mp3" as sound name and return to the Download screen and now this error is gone. Now, Currency Mid Tier 2 is on top and the one I fixed is nowhere to be found.

And no matter how often I go back to the Customizer or save/load this filter, the sound stays "mySound.mp3" and nothing reverts back to the untitled error.

Yes, am on edge! :) Thanks for working on this
Filter doesnt show The Master Artisan card, and dont even have it by default in anyone of list, also if you will try to add it by youself filter will anyway dont show it.
Last edited by skReaver on Dec 19, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
"
Filter doesnt show The Master Artisan card, and dont even have it by default in anyone of list, also if you will try to add it by youself filter will anyway dont show it.

"The Master Artisan" is a div card exception, just like The Wolfs Shadow, and is contained in the same rule as it. We'll need to update the descriptions for this with the next update.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info