[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Completed 37 Challengeshedge37 wrote:
Do you think moving some entries in the misc section to their respective base section would be a good idea? For example adding the wisdom scrolls with stack size to the currency section, the tabula to the uniques or the wolfs shadow to the divination cards section. This would make it easier to customize a section without forgetting those exceptions.
For the same reason merging the harbinger currency section with the normal currency section would be nice, even tho they are not part of the base game, but still usually available via zana or league mechanics.

There's multiple approaches here. From a pure sorting perspective, it's certainly better, but there's the user perspective as well.

Most (99%) users don't care about these exceptions. I don't want to clutter up vital areas with exceptions. I'm not entirely satisfied with how it works right now, but a large rework it's required to get it right and this is currently not a priority
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Completed 30 ChallengesTherosPherae wrote:
Hey, got a minor missing feature report for ya. Unique Iron Circlets aren't featured in the Fated Uniques section by default, despite being the base for Asenath's Chant. I fixed it in mine, but I figured I'd let you know so other people don't end up missing out.

Otherwise, good work, guys!

We'll add it, thanks
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
hello first of all, thanks for the wonderful add-on that you create for this game.

Now I want to ask something about how the save/load preset system work in the website. It seem the preset that i create in the website cannot be loaded anymore after some time. Is it a bug or there is some time limit how long a preset is saved in the website?
is normal to not see some items in the floor even pressing Z and just presing alt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info