[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
jagthehobo wrote:
Alright, so taking a closer look at his gear, he has god like rings and neck, as well as the WED on the belt, and the enchant on the boots. As it stands right now in HSC, this build would cost upwards of 10ex to get to where he has it. Its pretty strong, but as a league starter, I don't think this makes too much sense. Great concept tho, and KB is so fun to play with. In standard you might be able to build what he has for 2ex, but you would have to get some really good deals.

Actually I have found that if you try to find some good deals, you can make it to around 350k DPS (PoB) in HSC with a ~40c investment (this is how far I've come so far).

I'm guessing that with about 2ex budget total I can take this upwards of 1 million DPS easily. Taking it further yet would require dying sun, etc. which are a lot more expensive, but that's exactly what Aceofspades suggests in his thread and videos -- that's the high end build, not this cheap version.

Just look for good deals, which is easy in this new league with lots of new players not knowing how to price items.
"
jacklegno87 wrote:
I'm playing this right now, still lvling, but I don't understand how can he survive to bosses and high maps with no layers of defense when my 6.8k hp marauder gets oneshotted...VP and high dmg can sustain your hp pool but 4k hp is way too low imho

The trick is crazy damage output, and 2% instant leech with vaal pact. This way he can leech about 40k HP per second so whatever doesn't oneshot you will never kill you. Oneshots can still kill you if they hit, its a bit of a glass cannon build.

This combined with high movespeed can protect you -- but it really does require you to git gud and evade most damage, especially spells ;)
Any movement skills you would recommend? I would guess you will use shield charge?? Thanks in advance for reply :)
"
godaphex wrote:
Any movement skills you would recommend? I would guess you will use shield charge?? Thanks in advance for reply :)

Flame dash probably, can't shield charge with wand.
"
godaphex wrote:

Lightning warp is probably the best option. in fact you don't really need a movement skill anymore as soon as you have stacked enough movespeed, which can reach pretty insane levels with this build (e.g. rotgut + 30% movspeed boots + the extra flask effect that pathfinder gives already gets you insane movespeed). If you can stack evasion high enough you can even try Queen of the Forest for even more insane movement speed (but it really requires a lot of evasion to work well, its a bit hard to reach such levels).
Hello,
I started playing PoE yesterday and i chose this build.
Could you point out which path to take in the build tree?
Something like this

Or a list, like: first time you go to Druidic Rite, then Primeval Force, then Blood Drinker, etc.
Thank you!
Did they changed curse on hit? I can't gain power charges from curse on hit - herald of ice - assasins mark, I'm using blasphemy
"
catizane95 wrote:
Did they changed curse on hit? I can't gain power charges from curse on hit - herald of ice - assasins mark, I'm using blasphemy

Yeah I had that problem too. It starts working later. Not enough cold damage at first. I think I got it going around lvl 60 and now works like a charm.
Before that just use Herald of Thunder instead of Ice, works pretty good any way.
"
Voroseeg wrote:
"
hupple wrote:
"
Voroseeg wrote:
I kept playing the build, I think I got most key items but I have huge problems with survivality. I either roll over everything or get bursted down in a fraction of a second. Should I just ditch this character or is there any way to solve this issue? Capped res and 4k HP and using Rumi's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Voroseeg/characters Juliannete is my char.

5k HP can partial solve this issue, since you are not using belly, the only way to achieve this is go to duelist area. Basalt is much better than Rumi and your vinktar is add to spell which is not helping that much.

RIP this build then, no longer under 1ex lmao.

It was under that amount towards the end of a dead league, it's a fair bit more at the start of a league. You could get lucky whooping items but on average most of these items are harder to fit within such a strict budget. So yeah, it might be under 1 Ex if you spend considerable amounts of time whooping items, but this isn't the average experience.

At the start Piscator's (not so much now), Lycosidae, Essence Gloves and the 6L were or still are relatively expensive for a first league starter.

Last edited by clevejd on Aug 14, 2017, 7:13:39 PM
"
clevejd wrote:

It was under that amount towards the end of a dead league, it's a fair bit more at the start of a league. You could get lucky whooping items but on average most of these items are harder to fit within such a strict budget. So yeah, it might be under 1 Ex if you spend considerable amounts of time whooping items, but this isn't the average experience.

At the start Piscator's (not so much now), Lycosidae, Essence Gloves and the 6L were or still are relatively expensive for a first league starter.

You need to think about what gear to use yourself (and use path of building to check) instead of just see what others or OP say.

For example, Piscator's is just an example of cheap weapon, not the best starting weapon. An imbue wand with T2 lightning and open suffix to master craft crit chance is just 2c at day 1 (for day 2 or 3 you can buy T1 lightning and master craft crit). To start the build, only wand is required, you can use rare shield for low level mapping until have currency to buy Lycosidae. For gloves, I pick thunderfist over essence gloves. For 6L, I bought Emperor of Purity card (5c*7) to get ilvl 60 six linked holy chainmail at day 3. ilvl 60 can give up to 89 life, or just use essence to get more life.
Last edited by hupple on Aug 14, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info