[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Lets say I'm using Rats Nest atm with no Barrage Proj enchant. Is it worth losing the ~70 crit by switching to a +2 Proj Devoto's Devotion? I've heard more projectiles adds a significant amount of damaage, but I'm not sure if it's losing 70 increased crit chance good.

I'm asking because 2 proj Rat's Nests are 23ex+ whereas Devotos is like 160-180c/4ex
"
Lets say I'm using Rats Nest atm with no Barrage Proj enchant. Is it worth losing the ~70 crit by switching to a +2 Proj Devoto's Devotion? I've heard more projectiles adds a significant amount of damaage, but I'm not sure if it's losing 70 increased crit chance good.

I'm asking because 2 proj Rat's Nests are 23ex+ whereas Devotos is like 160-180c/4ex

2 proj should give you more damage than the extra crit.

"
MaoZetong wrote:
hey what about the yriels fostering ? can i replace belly for that one ?

Belly should be better for tankiness but it should be fine, i still use a rare eva/es with hp and res.
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

Is there a way to use Path of Building (or another program/calculator) to calculate how much DPS more projectiles gives to Barrage? That'd be a pretty useful here. Obviously I don't wanna spend 4+ex on something that's actually worse than what I've got.
"
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

Is there a way to use Path of Building (or another program/calculator) to calculate how much DPS more projectiles gives to Barrage? That'd be a pretty useful here. Obviously I don't wanna spend 4+ex on something that's actually worse than what I've got.

Just use the 'add enchantment' or copy a helm with +1/2proj from poe.trade into PoB and should be easy to check, each barrage proj is giving me 350-450k~ extra dmg depending on what flasks/gear i'm using.

Comparison on my wander with 75% Rat's nest to +2 Devoto's. Goes to 3.490.016 dps.
Is scion better than pathfinder for wander?...Mathil is making this build as scion so what do you think?..
"
yissus wrote:
Is scion better than pathfinder for wander?...Mathil is making this build as scion so what do you think?..

No, the reason is the build pretty much not dying from reflect due to being a pathfinder and patheon pw. PF just straight add more defendes, more dmg and faster clear speed due to being a wand and u have to walk all the way.
Seeing as Dying Sun and the correct version of Vinktars is more or less the same price, which flask should I go to first?
"
Garash wrote:
Seeing as Dying Sun and the correct version of Vinktars is more or less the same price, which flask should I go to first?

I actually saw that this question was answered in the OP. Dying sun first it is!
So I was able to clear Shaper with no death (kind of, excluding the fact that I died to Spider Boss in shaper twice cuz of 5K hp), but I did take into account the build guide from other player such as Queenliness Ele Wander & Mathil's scion ele wander. This build guide isn't the best, but it does help. Just check out my character build via POB. Didn't use anything too expensive. It's just that this build will be glass cannon until you're able to use 6L belly and reach about 6K life, at least that's what I think.
My flasks are: Vinktar(penetration), Diamond, Silver, Quicksilver, Life Flask. I've got no problem with cheap flasks.
Last edited by Nursh on Aug 21, 2017, 12:46:57 PM
If I use a Pandemonius It's good??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info