[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Well i try it :) I allways wanted to try Wander.

But I have one question. In what order get tree. What to get first? Wander nods on top?

And in what order get Ascendant points?
Last edited by akievans on Jun 6, 2017 7:41:16 PM
How do you deal with leech?

I'm not leeching enough even with 2ex gear and atziri flask up..

jewels?
Is Rat's Nest a good option?
accept the mystery
Trying this build in Beta and seeing how it plays out :P
Hey there.

I was wondering, how do you deal with power charge/frenzy charge generation on bosses? do you just completely ignore it? I've noticed the build has 90% crit chance with wands and 140% crit chance. Leaving me with 25% crit chance or about 40% with a diamond flask if I don't have any power charges up. Considering a lot of our damage comes from crits that seems somewhat low.

Also, do you get crit chance from any other source except from the wand base percentage? It's quite hard for me to get above 50% unless I have all my power charges up.

Also, what modifiers do you get for your skills? I've imported your items and tried to calculate damage vs shaper and it caps at 1.5 mil. Did you calculate it while he was shocked? I'd love to play this build though. Without frenzy and power charges it looks like your damage suddenly halves.
Last edited by OIdcheese on Jun 8, 2017 6:39:20 PM
Yeah. i'm not sure how well this build will work as a league stater, and it for sure wont be for less than 2ex if you actually want to be able to do guardians. well I guess okay okay, it could work if you use all 6 portals, burst down... but you'll still get one shot by almost anything that isnt a magic or normal mob. (i'm at 5K life right now, really good rolls on gear, and 120 life chest)

I got some really lucky nearly perfect gear with WED+flat lightning, 1%off piscator, and using 23% quality Herald of Thunder on bosses it still only calculates out to 500k????? DPS on guardians with atziri flask, diamond and shock.. and in normal maps (with no EXTRA dmg, no vulnerability or other curses either) not doing enough damage to outleech even some t13-t15 bosses.

I even changed a few talents around after failing so much, because for example why do you pick Primal Spirit? inc+20% flask charges gained is kinda meh... or is it just for the STR? right now the only thing I can't use is a higher level decoy totem because of lacking STR, but +20str doesn't really change that.


power charges aren't needed for clearing trash and are only a detriment to actually clearing bosses, KB one shots everything anyways, so why not take those 2 points and go for higher static dmg on bosses+trash elsewhere?

Swapping out Primal Spirit for the last 2 points in Primeval Force is 20% ele dmg, and +10% chance to freeze/shock. - isn't that a better choice by far?


Sorry for what seems like an assault, lol :P
Too many questions.
"
Completed 27 Challengesh3h3fan wrote:
How do you deal with leech?

I'm not leeching enough even with 2ex gear and atziri flask up..

jewels?


If you have the talents and gear i use in the 1ex version, u can face tank guardians, so it's impossible.
"
Completed 9 ChallengesTorpine wrote:
Is Rat's Nest a good option?


If you don't run guardians yes, and if you have the money, a rare helm is better.
"
Completed 12 ChallengesOIdcheese wrote:
Hey there.

I was wondering, how do you deal with power charge/frenzy charge generation on bosses? do you just completely ignore it? I've noticed the build has 90% crit chance with wands and 140% crit chance. Leaving me with 25% crit chance or about 40% with a diamond flask if I don't have any power charges up. Considering a lot of our damage comes from crits that seems somewhat low.

Also, do you get crit chance from any other source except from the wand base percentage? It's quite hard for me to get above 50% unless I have all my power charges up.

Also, what modifiers do you get for your skills? I've imported your items and tried to calculate damage vs shaper and it caps at 1.5 mil. Did you calculate it while he was shocked? I'd love to play this build though. Without frenzy and power charges it looks like your damage suddenly halves.


I don't have any problems with power/frenzy charges on Guardians, all 4 guardians and shaper have adds. You can use orb of storm, power charge on crit combo if u want, it's 2 gem slot.
"
Completed 27 Challengesh3h3fan wrote:
Yeah. i'm not sure how well this build will work as a league stater, and it for sure wont be for less than 2ex if you actually want to be able to do guardians. well I guess okay okay, it could work if you use all 6 portals, burst down... but you'll still get one shot by almost anything that isnt a magic or normal mob. (i'm at 5K life right now, really good rolls on gear, and 120 life chest)

I got some really lucky nearly perfect gear with WED+flat lightning, 1%off piscator, and using 23% quality Herald of Thunder on bosses it still only calculates out to 500k????? DPS on guardians with atziri flask, diamond and shock.. and in normal maps (with no EXTRA dmg, no vulnerability or other curses either) not doing enough damage to outleech even some t13-t15 bosses.

I even changed a few talents around after failing so much, because for example why do you pick Primal Spirit? inc+20% flask charges gained is kinda meh... or is it just for the STR? right now the only thing I can't use is a higher level decoy totem because of lacking STR, but +20str doesn't really change that.


power charges aren't needed for clearing trash and are only a detriment to actually clearing bosses, KB one shots everything anyways, so why not take those 2 points and go for higher static dmg on bosses+trash elsewhere?

Swapping out Primal Spirit for the last 2 points in Primeval Force is 20% ele dmg, and +10% chance to freeze/shock. - isn't that a better choice by far?


Sorry for what seems like an assault, lol :P
Too many questions.


Well i posted a video with me doing the hardest guardian, with the 1ex gear. And 1ex is way over what u need to spend on the gear. Hysteria is only 4c on league start, instead of 20. You onlt need a 6l life chest, the rest is just a pile of shitty uniques and rare junk with life on it. Even if you spend 2ex, who cares...

If you are not outleeching t13 15 bosses, you are not using my build, i clearly face tank guardian in the video, you probably changed something in the build

Also 10% chance to freeze shock doesn't work the way you think it works. You can't inflict shock unless you hit the target with a hit big enough to take away 5% of his HP on a single hit. Primeval force is wasted points, you can get more dmg from other passives.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 9, 2017 4:20:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info