[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

im running a scion assassin/deadeye wander and im just curious which would add more damage. i am using the same wand (piscator's)

#1 having 4L KB in gloves like you have, Socketed Gems deal 175 to 225 additional Fire Damage

#2 KB in helmet crafted, Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage

which do you think would be best? i imagine the 30% more ele dmg

edit: decided to craft gloves with essence of hysteria, since its only 10c instead of horror's 35c. had to craft twice but got some decent gloves (except no life and crafted life is low). but its basically like adding an immolate gem to kinetic blast. my unbuffed tooltip went from 8,500 to 13,600
Last edited by xMustard on Aug 21, 2017, 6:12:16 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
im running a scion assassin/deadeye wander and im just curious which would add more damage. i am using the same wand
Spoiler
(piscator's)

#1 having 4L KB in gloves like you have, Socketed Gems deal 175 to 225 additional Fire Damage

#2 KB in helmet crafted, Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage

which do you think would be best? i imagine the 30% more ele dmg

edit: decided to craft gloves with essence of hysteria, since its only 10c instead of horror's 35c. had to craft twice but got some decent gloves (except no life and crafted life is low). but its basically like adding an immolate gem to kinetic blast. my unbuffed tooltip went from 8,500 to 13,600

All you need. 5l Gloves OP. Corrupt with Ele Weakness on hit, and you got yourself a pseudo 7l gloves.

4 sockets, added lightning, cast on hit, ele weakness. Boom, Problem solved son.

Still feeling unmanly enuff?
Boom, pop this in, 7l helm as well, who needs a chest?

Is KB not killing bosses fast enough?
Put these on, ditch the wand, and punch that fluffer in the face. He won't cry, he'll just explode.

You're welcome.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Aug 22, 2017, 7:37:20 AM
Hi, I can clear maps quite fast with KB and can do some boss like Bog map if they are near walls but my barrage can't kill any boss so I can't progress on the atlas past t10. I tried to link barrage with other gems such as lighting pen or slower projet but it's more or less the same.

Spoiler
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Aug 23, 2017, 5:53:41 PM
"
zeracoa64 wrote:
Hi, I can clear maps quite fast with KB and can do some boss like Bog map if they are near walls but my barrage can't kill any boss so I can't progress on the atlas past t10. I tried to link barrage with other gems such as lighting pen or slower projet but it's more or less the same.

Spoiler

You dont hace the recommended Shield and I didnr see any accuracy on gear so I would assume that you miss a lot, using a Tabula rasa id and no life on gloves etc suggests that you dont have that much hp. That combined with no ezomyte hold helmet ought to get you stunned frequently which Id reckon would get you killed easy by Bosses.

You dont have that high level on barrage gems and support. Gmp is 8 for example.
Well I have 91% accuracy and I only do t10 or lower without difficults mods. Survivability is not an issue since I don't get one shot by the boss, I can survive. Barrage dps is just not there. I will try tomorrow with the shield with 100% accuracy and higher lvl GMP but I doubt it will change too much since I just facetanked half of the bog's boss and he took forever to die (with point blank). Should I invest on upgrading quality on my gems for my dps first ?
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Aug 24, 2017, 4:20:48 AM
Hi there,

I've just started using your build - I was hoping you could help me.
I've done 3x Strand (t6) maps to see how it is, but I cannot even beat the boss.
KB has a tooltip damage of 7.1k and barrage has 1.7k. I feel like I'm missing something, and I cannot put my finger on what!

This is my gear:

Spoiler

My KB feels strong-ish. It clears most packs in one hit. My barrage feels utterly weak.
Bosses slap me two times and I'm dead.

Buffs that I am using: Wrath, Herald of Ice, Blood Rage and Lightning Golem.
A lot of my gems are 20q.

Please let me know what I can do to improve my experience. It seems like such a fun build!

Edit: I just did a t12 Shaped Canyon. Again, nearly all mob packs get absolutely obliterated with one or two attacks (by KB). Bosses absolutely wreck me. If I get hit, I die.
Last edited by Chocoholic on Aug 24, 2017, 4:16:53 PM
i wanted to comment with my setup and such.

aight so this is my char so far. i just got all my trials done so i'll be doing uber and getting ranger start and probably trying to spec out of vaal pact.

passive tree

gear
Spoiler

buffed dps is something like 31k for kinetic blast and 21k for barrage tooltip dps with flasks and charges active.

i crafted the jewelry myself. bought that belt for a few chaos. bought the shield for a few chaos. bought the boots for a few chaos. bought the helm for a handful of chaos. crafted the gloves.

essentially what im doing right now is buying up Screaming Essence of Anguish and using them on coral rings to get the essence flat fire dmg and trying to get a good double life roll and possibly some WED. i've tried a bunch of times, and i've gotten the two rings i use, but a lot of failed things. but the essence are super cheap and you can use any corals you find or can buy from act 9+

next i bought a screaming essence of hysteria to craft the gloves. they are more expensive now, getting upwards of 20c but they were 10c when i did it. i might try to do it a few more times to get a better life roll and maybe some attack speed. we'll see.

i haven't progressed a super amount in maps. im only upwards of t7 because i can't get t8s to drop other than pier maps. and pier sucks bad. but i absolutely wreck the content. KB is such a crazy farmer its insane. single target is great but its sketchy because im pretty squishy. i want to get belly but it just keeps going up and up in price.

anyway all you really need to do is get some dmg on jewelry, just buy the highest life and resistances you need on other gear that you can afford and boom you're in business. now you can just super farm maps even if its low tiers. skip bosses if you need to. just farm and farm and farm until you can upgrade a bit to take on higher content.
Hi, first of all thanks for a good build. I levelled up a witch and ranger this season with some other builds and both were starting to struggle starting from T8 and couldn't kill T10 bosses reliably. In case you want to know, it's skeleton mage necro and charged dash raider. Both were more expensive and didn't perform well. I had to look for a new build and right now I am clearing T12 so easily and that's because I haven't dropped any T13 map yet.

I have to say though prices for gear have gone up for this build, for example the wand was a few chaos when I first sold one in early season, now I have to buy it for 15 chaos, I think you would need 1.5ex at least for basic setup. I got a bit greedy for stats and ended up spending around 2.5ex for the gear. After one map I found that I really need Vinktar's to have Berserker like leech so I got a penetration one because it is cheap, not because it is effective (I have seen the video).

1) Any advice what my next upgrade should be? Belly of the Beast? I am at 4.5k health and Wasteland boss and Excavation boss one shots me. I am not afraid to use my EXP for scientific purpose (lul) so I go in and try again for all six portals and the result is same so it was not unlucky thing or I missed something. Do yo have advice how much health needed to keep from one shot for at least up to T14?

2) Since Vinktar's if giving so much leech, can I remove two nodes from life leech and put it elsewhere? Like %max life?
Last edited by llindvior on Aug 24, 2017, 10:48:21 PM
"
llindvior wrote:
1) Any advice what my next upgrade should be? Belly of the Beast? I am at 4.5k health and Wasteland boss and Excavation boss one shots me. I am not afraid to use my EXP for scientific purpose (lul) so I go in and try again for all six portals and the result is same so it was not unlucky thing or I missed something. Do yo have advice how much health needed to keep from one shot for at least up to T14?

2) Since Vinktar's if giving so much leech, can I remove two nodes from life leech and put it elsewhere? Like %max life?

Probably a 6L Belly/Dying Sun, rings could have a bit more life but the other rolls look fine, i'd probably replace Granite for Basalt, reroll quicksilver and get rid of Life flask, or keep it for now if it feels better.

You can unspec the leech nodes and some dex nodes if you don't mind the lower leech w/o vinktar, shouldn't be a problem once you get used though, you get 5 extra points, i'd recommend grabbing the 0.4% mana leech(EssenceSap cluster) and 4 points up to you!
Probably grab the jewel socket within 2 points, and put Conqueror's once you have dying sun for +3 proj, and more hp.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Aug 25, 2017, 2:03:42 AM
"
llindvior wrote:

I have to say though prices for gear have gone up for this build, for example the wand was a few chaos when I first sold one in early season, now I have to buy it for 15 chaos, I think you would need 1.5ex at least for basic setup.

Items are going up because Mathil made a couple wander videos using piscators and well.. yeah the "mathil effect".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info