[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
Akàli wrote:
Hi, was just wondering which curse should i use instead of assassin mark for guardians / shaper (2.5M dps on PoB but my dps on phoenix is like inexistant)

I believe EleWeakness/Proj Weakness/Conductivity will give similar results
Would Scion work?
Is there a breakpoint for lightning damage on gear where lightning penetration on barrage surpasses added cold damage?

In PoB I get almost 10% more damage with added cold in my barrage setup instead of lightning pen, and I have added lightning pretty much everywhere I can. I'm just missing vinktars (huge, I know) and t1 lightning damage jewels.
"
Cicida wrote:
Would Scion work?

You might want to take a look at Mathil's character, he did a Scion (Elementalist/Deadeye) elemental wander using Piscator's. It is not much different than this in essence.
hi all ! i have a wander , im able to do some T12 maps , i have bought vinktar and see minor difference when i use it.

Also i haven't done uber lab yet for the 4th ascendance.

Can someone inspect my character and tell me where have i messed up so badly ?

Thanks guys!
"
frK115 wrote:
hi all ! i have a wander , im able to do some T12 maps , i have bought vinktar and see minor difference when i use it.

Thanks guys!

IMO the best dps upgrade is Dying Sun, with conqueror's potency for 50% flask effect and 3 extra projs, also your Vinktar is + to spells, barrage/KB are attacks.

I would use Thunderfist or Gripped gloves instead, other rare would work too, with 70+ life>resists>aspd, craft +lightning to attacks on Sapphire ring, replace the Gold ring for literally any other ring with >60+ hp and resists, average/mastercraft for +lightning will do just fine, get a better amulet with hp and resists again, look for flat lightning damage or craft it yourself, you want a lot of life on all your gear, resists enough to be capped, though we should have 100% flask uptime on bosses and hp is more important, you can also swap Lycosidae for one with higher HP explicit and use blessed orb to get +20/+40 life, if needed, use a rare/ezomyte for bosses for the extra hp again, devoto's is great for mapping cause of the movespeed.

And you probably need a life flask with antibleed, quicksilver with +movespeed, replace Sorrow flask for Atziri's promise, try getting dying sun for single-target, drop mana flask if you can, maybe a hybrid flask antibleed?
Last edited by Phosphenez on Aug 30, 2017, 4:04:49 PM
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
frK115 wrote:

Thanks guys!

IMO the best dps upgrade is Dying Sun, with conqueror's potency for 50% flask effect and 3 extra projs, also your Vinktar is + to spells, barrage/KB are attacks.

I would use Thunderfist or Gripped gloves instead, other rare would work too, with 70+ life>resists>aspd, craft +lightning to attacks on Sapphire ring, replace the Gold ring for literally any other ring with >60+ hp and resists, average/mastercraft for +lightning will do just fine, get a better amulet with hp and resists again, look for flat lightning damage or craft it yourself, you want a lot of life on all your gear, resists enough to be capped, though we should have 100% flask uptime on bosses and hp is more important, you can also swap Lycosidae for one with higher HP implicit and use blessed orb to get +20/+40 life, if needed, use a rare/ezomyte for bosses for the extra hp again, devoto's is great for mapping cause of the movespeed.

And you probably need a life flask with antibleed, quicksilver with +movespeed, replace Sorrow flask for Atziri's promise, try getting dying sun for single-target, drop mana flask if you can, maybe a hybrid flask antibleed?

damn thanks so much man!! im on everything u said , ill try to make it asap!!

Super thanks! :D
Sorry for the noob question but how do you gain mana from your build?
I'm trying to level up with your build but I have a huge problem with life and mana leech...
I'm using blasphemy with warlord's mark to manage by.
Can you please add some noob tips for the core mechanics of the build?
What generates life/mana/power charges.
The Vaal skeleton cursing on hit seems to be the only way you generate power charges and it is not something I can rely on while leveling...
Also, I got a 6L barrage at level 56 was really excited about it and the damage was so bad I went back to my 4l blast rain, is it suppose to be the single target skill and should I use a kinetic blast for AOE?
okay so the herald of ice thing only works when you shatter a frozen enemy but enemies don't get shattered if you use elemental focus so your guide is misleading I wasn't noobing out here!
Huh? The build mana leeches with the duelist leech node. Kinetic Blast is why Herald of Ice is on the build and it lets you generate power charges from one-shotting packs with flasks up while running around maps. Herald of Ice doesn't really do anything until you have the damage to trigger it all the time which for me was when I got a lightning to attacks Vinktar's in the mid-70's.

While leveling you should just be playing a normal bow build using whatever to level up until you can equip piscator's or a good wand. This isn't a build where you level the same way as the final build plays. The creator recommended blast rain for leveling if you aren't sure how to level with lightning arrow and shrapnel shot which it sounds like you were already doing.
Last edited by supremePINEAPPLE on Aug 31, 2017, 9:43:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info