[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
hupple wrote:
"
clevejd wrote:

It was under that amount towards the end of a dead league, it's a fair bit more at the start of a league. You could get lucky whooping items but on average most of these items are harder to fit within such a strict budget. So yeah, it might be under 1 Ex if you spend considerable amounts of time whooping items, but this isn't the average experience.

At the start Piscator's (not so much now), Lycosidae, Essence Gloves and the 6L were or still are relatively expensive for a first league starter.

You need to think about what gear to use yourself (and use path of building to check) instead of just see what others or OP say.

For example, Piscator's is just an example of cheap weapon, not the best starting weapon. An imbue wand with T2 lightning and open suffix to master craft crit chance is just 2c at day 1 (for day 2 or 3 you can buy T1 lightning and master craft crit). To start the build, only wand is required, you can use rare shield for low level mapping until have currency to buy Lycosidae. For gloves, I pick thunderfist over essence gloves. For 6L, I bought Emperor of Purity card (5c*7) to get ilvl 60 six linked holy chainmail at day 3. ilvl 60 can give up to 89 life, or just use essence to get more life.

I already do, because I know not to trust people that make builds automatically and assume they are something that they're potentially not. Which happened here when some of the items used were potentially misleading for a lot of the people who aren't as thorough as you or me, intentionally or not.

Quite a few saw through this build when it was posted a few months ago on Reddit, when it purported items to be worth a fair bit less than what they are at the start of a league. As I've already previously stated, sure, if you are dedicated enough to whoop every item, you can squeeze everything in. However, I don't think this is the average case.

I do agree with you in terms of taking initiative, but a fair amount of this build was marketed on getting these items for cut rate deals, which isn't often the average case. Fact of the matter is a fair few of the items that were marketed with this build and were purported to be these underrated items that were going to be dirt cheap were, on various scales, more expensive at the start of the league. These underrated items were purported to be the alternatives, rather than having to clear extensively to build up to them with further alternatives.

The overall undertaking of the build is great and I appreciate what it set out to do, it's just that further context is needed for people expecting it to be something that it's potentially not for the average person.

Do you think using The Tempest's Binding would be a good idea dps-wise ?
Since dropping Thunderfist for a Hysteria Gripped Gloves kinda puts down output damage.
Hey Guys,

so i ran it through PoB with the same gear used in the video but changed the ascendency for Deadeye and swapped some points around. Seems like you will do more damage on this level of gear than Pathfinder so i guess if you know you cant afford all the items like Dying Sun early you are offensively better off going Deadeye.
"
B4umi wrote:
Hey Guys,

so i ran it through PoB with the same gear used in the video but changed the ascendency for Deadeye and swapped some points around. Seems like you will do more damage on this level of gear than Pathfinder so i guess if you know you cant afford all the items like Dying Sun early you are offensively better off going Deadeye.

Did you compare deadeye with raider as well with low gear? Heard many people recommend that until dying sun
is this build still viable
"
Omnivon wrote:

Should be fine, had to do a few modifications on tree and went for 4th jewel to fit Conqueror's but DPS and HP is pretty much the same, Lycosidae got a little hp buff as well.
"
Omnivon wrote:

I'm running this build exactly as is (see my IndyLives char) in Harbinger.
I invested nothing til end of acts then around 60c for running white and yellow maps, then around 120c as I am now working on red maps.
I moved off the Ezomyte Hold at level 75 and off the Piscator only at level 85!

It's very satisfying to blow up mobs in one shot literally all the time. All the flask bonuses combined with a Quicksilver of Adrenaline make you so fast random hits on you dont seem to register. Running through the lab is also a breeze.

I read through this thread and saw that some of your are having trouble with survivability. I'm not.
Only the bosses can hurt you, but I dont get "one shot" as some have suggested.
Some tips:
- Is your Basalt flask always up? It should be.
- Use a Decoy Totem with added resists and duration. That thing is OP. The bosses go for those invariably while you dps them. You dont even have to move.
- Molten shell with CWDT lvl 4.
- Maxed resists
- I have 4239 life. Seems low but it works.

Pantheon: I'm using Soul of Lunaris. The minor god varies depending on the map mods. Ryslatha is nice for lab traps which I tend to be bad at.

GL all.
"
"
Omnivon wrote:

I'm running this build exactly as is (see my IndyLives char) in Harbinger.
I invested nothing til end of acts then around 60c for running white and yellow maps, then around 120c as I am now working on red maps.
I moved off the Ezomyte Hold at level 75 and off the Piscator only at level 85!

It's very satisfying to blow up mobs in one shot literally all the time. All the flask bonuses combined with a Quicksilver of Adrenaline make you so fast random hits on you dont seem to register. Running through the lab is also a breeze.

I read through this thread and saw that some of your are having trouble with survivability. I'm not.
Only the bosses can hurt you, but I dont get "one shot" as some have suggested.
Some tips:
- Is your Basalt flask always up? It should be.
- Use a Decoy Totem with added resists and duration. That thing is OP. The bosses go for those invariably while you dps them. You dont even have to move.
- Molten shell with CWDT lvl 4.
- Maxed resists
- I have 4239 life. Seems low but it works.

Pantheon: I'm using Soul of Lunaris. The minor god varies depending on the map mods. Ryslatha is nice for lab traps which I tend to be bad at.

GL all.

Interesting. Why only cwdt level 4? By res cap do you have enough for -res map mods and curses? I assume you can remove the ezomyte hold when you get some accuracy but I only saw you having 150 or so accuracy from gear. Does that suffice?

Im having the same issue as some others with Bosses killing me very easily. Level 81 I sometimes get killed even in T6 maps and stuff. The boss in T7 something Keep just reks me with teleporting from behind and attacking all day. Will try to see if vaal skeletons help though
"
Garash wrote:

Interesting. Why only cwdt level 4? By res cap do you have enough for -res map mods and curses? I assume you can remove the ezomyte hold when you get some accuracy but I only saw you having 150 or so accuracy from gear. Does that suffice?

Im having the same issue as some others with Bosses killing me very easily. Level 81 I sometimes get killed even in T6 maps and stuff. The boss in T7 something Keep just reks me with teleporting from behind and attacking all day. Will try to see if vaal skeletons help though

We dont need any accuracy at all thanks to the Lycosidae. Our hits cant be evaded. I dont have enough for -res map mods and curses but it hasn't stopped me from doing them. I have never re-rolled a map, not even once. Everything but the bosses die off-screen. The boss succumbs to Decoy Totem and Vaal Skelles which lasts 32 seconds for me! No boss lasts 30 seconds. Which T7 are you having trouble with? I'm fine up to T12 now (I just dont have higher maps yet to try). Uber Izaro requires fancy foot work since we cant use the skelles and I tend to get caught up in the stupid traps. He cant be tanked, that's for sure.

CWDT lvl 4 seems to be a nice balance of not triggering to fast and not too slow, but I'm no expert.
hey what about the yriels fostering ? can i replace belly for that one ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info