[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

What stats should I aim for in the rare equipments?
Playing this. Works ok but I die very often (leveing in Act 10) due to being bad and seldom playing PoE.

Question: How does CWDT+Molten Shell+Immortal Call work? As far as I can see I have no source of generating endurance charges, making all these skillgems a bit useless. Im sure it makes sense, but I sadly do not understand the concept behind it.
Even though I'm pretty paper, I've been doing fine. Also, I'm wondering if Yriel's Fostering would be good instead of belly.
Is Pathfinder still best ascendancy even after nerfs? Raider seems fun with free frenzy charges and deadeye got buffed
Used this build as my starter, farmed 5ex+ just from clearing decently quick in low tier maps but after T6+, bosses seemed to be a guaranteed death for me. Not sure why either a combination of stunned, not enough dmg to leech or low life.

Trash clear in t6+ was still amazing, simply my single target v bosses became terrible due to being unable to survive them, switched over to RF Scorching ray Berserker now to actually do endgame mapping.
"
Anherus wrote:
Used this build as my starter, farmed 5ex+ just from clearing decently quick in low tier maps but after T6+, bosses seemed to be a guaranteed death for me. Not sure why either a combination of stunned, not enough dmg to leech or low life.

Trash clear in t6+ was still amazing, simply my single target v bosses became terrible due to being unable to survive them, switched over to RF Scorching ray Berserker now to actually do endgame mapping.

If anyone know how to solve that proble will be great, im actually looking for more Hp from the Duelist area, and some project dmg too, but Single target kinda sucks, 1 hit and is insta dead for me.

Another question:

1.- Which Essecense will be better for the gloves?, The 3.5% Crit or the Add fire flat?
I'm playing this right now, still lvling, but I don't understand how can he survive to bosses and high maps with no layers of defense when my 6.8k hp marauder gets oneshotted...VP and high dmg can sustain your hp pool but 4k hp is way too low imho
Im having mana issues, my kinetic blast tooltip dps ( buffed ) is 35k, i clear trash easy and fast.

but at bosses or single strong enemies i have mana issue thus i cant use skill and get killed easy.

so far im level 76, doing pretty well at upto T13 bosses while im at 3k hp pool.
i dont tank the bosses though, i lure them to walls or objects and kinetic them and when they about todo big dmg i use flame dash to get out of the range and repeat the wall tactic untill the bosses are dead.

some bosses cant be lured easly, i made my own tactic

get in range of boss, if the boss starts chasing you, run near wall, use tp there, go hideout go back, now you are immune to dmg for a few seconds, plan what you will do next and do it quick.
spamm kinetic blast at wall and watch the boss melting.

my only issue atm is low health, tabula rasa -.- and mana sustaining, would be cool if someone can answer and help me out.

i want to use my 3 points that i assigned to mana leech somewhere else.
Fuck i failed Alira... I killed them all. Its gg or its still ok?
Last edited by Ucadet on Aug 11, 2017, 5:48:02 PM
"
Ucadet wrote:
Fuck i failed Alira... I killed them all. Its gg or its still ok?

It'll be a bit harder to cap res but the build uses plenty of rares, the 2 passives will probably make up for the multi you lose from Alira, not a big deal. Alira is just nice for league start when you've got no gear imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info