[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
BloodLab wrote:
Hi this build semms good but does Lycosidae is mandatory ? or u can run fine without it ?

If you have good accuracy gear or doesn't mind missing a lot then yeah, up to you.

Okay thx since it's 12 chaos on my league i don't mind ^^
Been eying this build as a second character for speed clear and pushing higher maps/guardians. How does it far in uber lab if anyone can testify?
for now uber lab merciless its hard for me i level 75 and not understand what i doing worng i have very low dps and didn't understand way maybe its the nerf not shore i think of leaves this build
"
EcstAcy_CaLLe wrote:
Wouldn't Acrobatics (and maybe Phase Acrobatics) be the better defense than molten shell? You could also get more dodge on gear with the new affixes, by helping Kraitlyn and Uniques (isn't there even a god power for it)?

Do you think it is worth the 6 points investment?

Has anybody tried acrobatics and dodge in general tried as a defensive mechanism?
What do you guys think about Scion Deadeye/Assassin for kinetic blast?
did you guys make lycosidae 15c?
Last edited by Voroseeg on Aug 10, 2017, 5:26:46 AM
In his other videos on upgrading the build, he removed his stun immunity helm, so how does he avoid getting stunned? And what are the best Pantheon for this build?
Last edited by ericchongws on Aug 10, 2017, 3:16:41 PM
"
ericchongws wrote:
In his other videos on upgrading the build, he removed his stun immunity helm, so how does he avoid getting stunned? And what are the best Pantheon for this build?

You get the 80% chance to avoid stun enchant from uber lab. Suggest getting the enchant, then upgrading the helm. If you use the new brine king pantheon, even if you do get stunned, you can't be stunned again for a few seconds.
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on Aug 10, 2017, 4:22:48 PM
"
"
ericchongws wrote:

You get the 80% chance to avoid stun enchant from uber lab. Suggest getting the enchant, then upgrading the helm. If you use the new brine king pantheon, even if you do get stunned, you can't be stunned again for a few seconds.

Have you tried this? From what I've gathered you're only immune to stuns for 2 seconds, which seems very lackluster. But have you made it work, or does anyone else have any experiance with this?

It is very tempting to avoid using that helmet... oO
Last edited by Garash on Aug 10, 2017, 5:43:53 PM
How does one get more Crit Chance, also which kind of Granite Flask should I be using?

Edit: If anyone can tell me what I can upgrade on my character under "KineticFart" :D that'll be great.

Also having some mana issues even at 70, what's a good remedy for this?
Last edited by AyoJawn on Aug 10, 2017, 6:56:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info