Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

Oh great do the cashgrab promo locking out 90% of your players.. That's a great move after secretly spending their money on porting to xbone for years instead of optimizing the pc version.
"
tm10067 wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
So, technically speaking, there are mtx worth of a minor supporter pack or a whole league and only users from rich countries can get it for free. Hmm, okay, I see no discrimination here.

Again,ITS NOT FREE.Dammit,to become prime is not free.May I need to say it again?

"...but you can sign up for a free trial to receive them also."

Have I missed something? Some kind of twitch prime scam maybe?

I would like some clarity about this---Is this in fact true? It says you can cancel your subscription any time, but can you cancel it before you are charged $10.50 for the 2nd month? Is Amazon scammer? XD
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Oh great do the cashgrab promo locking out 90% of your players.. That's a great move after secretly spending their money on porting to xbone for years instead of optimizing the pc version.

Whose money? It becomes GGG's money as soon as you transfer it to their bank account
wow. a giveaway doesnt mean anything to the 70% of the player base you have excluded. this is so so shit, u guys fukd up big time, GGG have changed. you guys going in the wrong direction. basically GGG have sold out. ur reasons dont make sense. how is this good for the community. what about a promotion that excluded those 6 countries. would they like it.
I have twitch prime sooooo thanks GGG!
You did a mistake, GGG.
ITT poor people salty they don't get free shit.
Fucking pathetic you people are, honestly. Actually if you really, REALLY wanted to get those effect, there is a pretty easy workaround, that you'd discover if you prioritized your desire to get this stuff over complaining.

"
Mootthemad wrote:

So salty. First, gimme some source that backs up your 90% claim. Secondly, go back to WoW PT.

Last edited by lolPLSiGOTthis on May 24, 2017, 7:05:40 AM
"
KingCroc wrote:
wow. a giveaway doesnt mean anything to the 70% of the player base you have excluded. this is so so shit, u guys fukd up big time, GGG have changed. you guys going in the wrong direction. basically GGG have sold out. ur reasons dont make sense. how is this good for the community. what about a promotion that excluded those 6 countries. would they like it.

Wrong direction? Sold out? Lol, get out of here. This is great. Free stuff. The game is also still free. Explain how they "sold" out. Explain why this is wrong.
Whole point of this "free" promotion is that not so small % of people will forgot to cancel subscriptions. If something is free, they will not ask for your CC data.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
Whole point of this "free" promotion is that not so small % of people will forgot to cancel subscriptions. If something is free, they will not ask for your CC data.

It auto cancels unless you renew it for pay. Besides, you can unlink and unsub right after you get the effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info