Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

"
silumit wrote:
"
KingCroc wrote:
this is such a shit move, more than half the world is excluded
...and another half is potentially ripped off. GGG hit a new low by doing this. Well, it's their decision; I guess money is more important.

Lol, they dont get money from this directly as the effects are free. Lol. Logic fail much?
This is a shit thing that happen I'm sure GGG did not had planed to cock block a large part of their community it happen because it was a good chance for them and the good of the company and the game in the long therm is something they need to watch out, but still sucks that it happen it would be nice if GGG could find a way to help those out there that can't get twitch prime into the chance to get the stuff. Is a nice way to promote things GGG helps twitch prime get promoted and Twitch Prime helps GGG promote PoE but when a good part of the community gets left out because region stuff is kinda shitty.

For the people that say but they are only MTX and stuff and why do we bother with trying to get it so badly, look its item that will cost money and we are humans we like shinny free stuff and if there is a chance to get it why won't we try to get it and it sucks and is frustrating to be so close and not be able to get it because some stupid thing as region blocks Specialy since its FREE personally I like purple it hurt me that I missed prophecy league and could not but support pack for it Q.Q or get any of the league cosmetics but oh well that is my bad for not paying attention but dammit being so close to taste it just to get told oh because you don't live in any of this countries or don't own a CC or DC from them you can't get this shinny stuff.

And honestly what would have happen if it had been the other way around all the "minor" countries get it but the "big" places like USA don't that would be crazy.
one would think people in third world countries would have bigger things to worry about than not getting free purple stuff

also people stop blaming GGG bitch at amazon for not bringing prime to their country
I dont see any any key!
"
Acmeth wrote:
This is a shit thing that happen I'm sure GGG did not had planed to cock block a large part of their community it happen because it was a good chance for them and the good of the company and the game in the long therm is something they need to watch out, but still sucks that it happen it would be nice if GGG could find a way to help those out there that can't get twitch prime into the chance to get the stuff. Is a nice way to promote things GGG helps twitch prime get promoted and Twitch Prime helps GGG promote PoE but when a good part of the community gets left out because region stuff is kinda shitty.

For the people that say but they are only MTX and stuff and why do we bother with trying to get it so badly, look its item that will cost money and we are humans we like shinny free stuff and if there is a chance to get it why won't we try to get it and it sucks and is frustrating to be so close and not be able to get it because some stupid thing as region blocks Specialy since its FREE personally I like purple it hurt me that I missed prophecy league and could not but support pack for it Q.Q or get any of the league cosmetics but oh well that is my bad for not paying attention but dammit being so close to taste it just to get told oh because you don't live in any of this countries or don't own a CC or DC from them you can't get this shinny stuff.

And honestly what would have happen if it had been the other way around all the "minor" countries get it but the "big" places like USA don't that would be crazy.

Large part of their community? Besides, it cant be the other way around because Amazon and Twitch are in the US. Stop whining about this. You get your free stuff or you dont, you are not entitled to free stuff.
"
k1rage wrote:
one would think people in third world countries would have bigger things to worry about than not getting free purple stuff

also people stop blaming GGG bitch at amazon for not bringing prime to their country

Honestly some but not all third world countries are that fucked that we can't "worry about this stuff" Look its a free shiny and it hurts that because of a fucking thing like a region block crap we can't get it and that other places or first world countries as you have kindly brought that into light can but then again nothing we can really chance as it don't as I stated is a move that GGG think is beneficial for them and their game for the future and good for them and it sucks for us that can get it.

Also is not only third world countries that are fucked is every countries that has not twitch prime so about the majorities of the them since its about 7 countries that have access to it.
"
k1rage wrote:

People in third world countries that supported the game should not have done so according to your logic cause they would have bigger things to worry about.

Why allow them any kind of entertainment for that matter, right? Screw them they have bamboo leaves to count if they want entertainment. /s

Also if it wasn't for this promo most of those people would never have heard of amazon/twitch prime since they can't access it and thus it didn't come into their attention.

So the next best thing is to bitch about this situation to the closest to them and that is ggg.

But let's just play the first world vs. third world game cause thats how narrow your vision is.

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

People in third world countries that supported the game should not have done so according to your logic cause they would have bigger things to worry about.

Why allow them any kind of entertainment for that matter, right? Screw them they have bamboo leaves to count if they want entertainment. /s

Also if it wasn't for this promo most of those people would never have heard of amazon/twitch prime since they can't access it and thus it didn't come into their attention.

So the next best thing is to bitch about this situation to the closest to them and that is ggg.

But let's just play the first world vs. third world game cause thats how narrow your vision is.

it was joke dude

dont take things so seriously

also is there a second world?

why is it always first or 3rd world
I dont see any any key!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Acmeth wrote:

Large part of their community? Besides, it cant be the other way around because Amazon and Twitch are in the US. Stop whining about this. You get your free stuff or you dont, you are not entitled to free stuff.

I'm not saying I'm entitled I'm just saying it hurts that a GOOD part of the community gets left out , that it would be nice if there was a way to include everyone, inputting why it bothers me since it a purple mtx and putting out there a what would happen if the tables had be reversed.
I also stated at the begging is a good move for GGG and their game and that I'm sure they did not wanted to block that part of the community but they did it for the good of their game.

So please and thank you don't treat me like a entitled asshole when I'm not saying I SHOULD HAVE IT just saying I would love to have it and would be nice if there was a way to get it free like everyone else that has access to twitch prime.

If asking for the possibility of something in a nice way is being an entitled person then by that mean no one should have the right to ask for anything in their life.
"

why is it always first or 3rd world

that friend is a good question I would love the answer to that too.
Last edited by Acmeth on May 25, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

why is it always first or 3rd world[/quote]

that friend is a good question I would love the answer to that too.[/quote]

I know right when you say third world people picture a dump with people barely scrapping by and first would you picture wealthy prosperous land

but we all know that there are lost of countries that are somewhere in between
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info