Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

"
k1rage wrote:
also is there a second world?

why is it always first or 3rd world

There was but we ate it, yesterday. It kinda went the same place as the middle class, you're either rich or poor nowadays.

On a related note...
Wanna hear a limerick?
When you develop with flair,
all players should be treated fair.
But lighten up people,
the stuff is purple,
I might be pissed if the color was rare.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

There was but we ate it, yesterday. It kinda went the same place as the middle class, you're either rich or poor nowadays.

On a related note...
Wanna hear a limerick?
When you develop with flair,
all players should be treated fair.
But lighten up people,
the stuff is purple,
I might be pissed if the color was rare.

o-o dam I guess the worlds need some balancing call GGG to fix this we either to poor or too rich.... oh wait what have I done.
"
Acmeth wrote:
"

that friend is a good question I would love the answer to that too.

It's either first or third world because just like you proved people are used in dealing with absolutes: I'm rich vs I'm poor. Even though most people are somewhere in between they see themselves as either one.

Second world is on the menu as raics put it; but you don't actively assume you are part of it because people belonging to it use the same absolute to quantify themselves. They are looked down to by "first world people" and at the same time look down to to "third world people".

Last edited by Hallsttattian on May 25, 2017, 1:07:31 PM
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Acmeth wrote:
"

that friend is a good question I would love the answer to that too.

It's either first or third world because just like you proved people are used in dealing with absolutes: I'm rich vs I'm poor. Even though most people are somewhere in between they see themselves as either one.

Second world is on the menu as raics put it; but you don't actively assume you are part of it because people belonging to it use the same absolute to quantify themselves. They are looked down to by "first world people" and at the same time look down to to "third world people".

im not sure where I fit in, im very poor by US standards but by world standards I might still be considered rich
I dont see any any key!
nice
My 2 chaos on this. sure it sucks for those that amazon prime is not even an option but it is what it is.

Fun fact, For myself Id not touched PoE in a while not because I hated it or the like just had taken a break and it stretched on into a couple years. However I do off and on grab a month of prime when ordering things or itching for access to prime video for some binge watching. Usually both.

So when I noticed them mention free cosmetics for PoE and a free copy of a mildly interesting looking game called Gone home for Twitch Prime I was like sure Ill link to twitch and mess around on PoE again.

And now that I am playing PoE actively again I feel very tempted to grab a supporter pack because frankly I feel the triple G team does great work and PoE is among the best ARPGs ever made.

Ive logged in at least 50 hours since I came back and suspect to sink in a fair few more. Also got a nice lady friend of mine to come to wraeclast and run a duo with me of fresh toons. Id say their plan is working out for them by reaching out to amazon and twitch users.
"
SkyTomCar wrote:
My 2 chaos on this. sure it sucks for those that amazon prime is not even an option but it is what it is.

Fun fact, For myself Id not touched PoE in a while not because I hated it or the like just had taken a break and it stretched on into a couple years. However I do off and on grab a month of prime when ordering things or itching for access to prime video for some binge watching. Usually both.

So when I noticed them mention free cosmetics for PoE and a free copy of a mildly interesting looking game called Gone home for Twitch Prime I was like sure Ill link to twitch and mess around on PoE again.

And now that I am playing PoE actively again I feel very tempted to grab a supporter pack because frankly I feel the triple G team does great work and PoE is among the best ARPGs ever made.

Ive logged in at least 50 hours since I came back and suspect to sink in a fair few more. Also got a nice lady friend of mine to come to wraeclast and run a duo with me of fresh toons. Id say their plan is working out for them by reaching out to amazon and twitch users.

just wait until 3.0 comes out

it will blow your mind

also if you do get a supporter pack you get a beta key for 3.0 if that at all interests you
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info