Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

I'm glad I can at least get the MTX from this by making the 30 day trial, but I really hope this sort of paid marketing doesn't become too common. I don't need twitch, I don't watch streams; I play the game myself. And I most certainly don't need to spend 20$ a month to watch other people play games. :/

Anyone out of region should just look into how to set up a VPN to make yourself appear to be from one of the Twitch serviced countries if you don't want to wait and have to pay to get the MTX in the shop when they are made available later.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Judging from the prices for other portals/weapon effects it'll be $30 usd instead of just using a free trial.

Rip me.
Last edited by Lucky_edie on May 17, 2017, 12:03:15 AM
well this is the second honest mistake coming from mtx transactions. If it aint honest, its not a mistake. #justsaying
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
I pay for Amazon Prime, am happy to get something for a game I play rather than stuff I'll give away (tbh if i ever get another runescape code i'll just discard it, I gave away the one from twitch and got downvoted for it on Reddit so screw that community)

Codes will be available for trade and to be purchased as not every twitch prime sub will want the mtx in POE
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
IT NEEDS TO BE SAID AND REPEATED.

And I'll probably change it soon enough. But for now, I want that to be the thought of the day.

Just get a room ;-) downvote... Oh this is not reddit...
No Problem,
Exile
Correction in Bex's post noted. Apologise--->Apologize
"
HookerSpit wrote:
Correction in Bex's post noted. Apologise--->Apologize

I'm fairly certain in this case both spellings are accepted in both British English and American English. Even if it wasn't accepted in American English, why would GGG care? They're not American.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
The twitch micro transaction effects are so ugly so i don't really mind the region block :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I welcome post's like these that highlight the real intention of this deal.

Increasing the player-base and ultimate the growth of PoE, which benefits everybody in the community.(including the people making the game, duh)

Using mtx looks like solid bait, judging from the reactions presented by the butt-hurt folks.

Good post Bex and well handled, have a good one.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
why not allow the people who cannot benefit from this to get the MTXs for free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info