Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

Lol ppl thanks for warning) I think I'm better totally outta of this prime.
"
tm10067 wrote:

I would rather see you apologize.But that's a virtue long gone,its easier to make snarky comments and jump on hate bandwagon,isn't it?
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:

I would rather see you apologize.But that's a virtue long gone,its easier to make snarky comments and jump on hate bandwagon,isn't it?

Ok, I really apologize for being sarcastic on this matter. That credit card free subscriptions are something new for me.
A company having to apologize for something that is normal for a company to do.

The game is free to play and yet people are acting entitled.

I think we took the wrong turn somewhere.
thanks, GGG, for this more, hm..., sensible approach. It´s not a solution, but its polite, at least.

and the apologists keep defending the kiwi damsel. We have the filthy rich knight, we have the multi-supportpacks knight, we have the capitalismISgood knight, among many. You guys are hysterical ;)
Hmm....
Normally, we would avoid promotions that exclude a portion of our users (and have done so in the past)

So now that you have broken this holy rule, can i pay you very much money and get very nice benefits?
It would support the game...

Joking, just hinting i dont really like this development.
Shorely you could have partner up with twitch without the ingame benefits that excludes some users.
If you want to promote the game more on Amazon, why not bring back the $20 point packs? I used to buy them, but since you only offer $50 packs now on Amazon I stopped. $20 at a time was affordable, but $50 at a time is ouch! Not everyone has a credit card nor wants to pay a $6 fee for a risky prepaid card (some are scams) to buy points from this site. Buying a no fee Amazon gift card and then using that to purchase POE points was a good solution.
Everyone should be able to participate, just use a vpn sign up for the trial then sub to them on twitch & just cancel the sub on amazon
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns
just one question i have amzon prime and linked it and also subscribed poe and now ??

Where are the microtransactions i should get for it?
"
Servusjomei wrote:
just one question i have amzon prime and linked it and also subscribed poe and now ??

Where are the microtransactions i should get for it?

The promotion isn't live yet. Once it is, you'll need to update your permissions here. We'll have an announcement post once it's live that will give you a step-by-step guide for what you need to do to redeem the microtransactions. It sounds like you're most of the way there already, though! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info