Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

This thread was fun to read. The tears and salt combined together was delicious.

Please dont let a few butthurt non-1st world citizen get in the way of marketing your game GGG.

Remember, you can't please everyone.
"
What crisis? I saw that people who can use Twitch Prime would get some free purple MTXes that were below league reward quality and I was like "cool" and if I wasn't going to get them my response would be "oh well". I come on to the forums and see people frothing at the mouth and hurling accusations at GGG. This isn't a crisis, its petulant children acting out.

Seriously I would respect GGG more if they clamped down on this bullshit instead of trying to jump out of their skin and get more giveaways going to appease these degenerates.

I think you need to go to a psychiator.
Hello guys.
"
ShowUs wrote:
This thread was fun to read. The tears and salt combined together was delicious.

Please dont let a few butthurt non-1st world citizen get in the way of marketing your game GGG.

Remember, you can't please everyone.

I dont think every 1st world country is on there, trust me, its not avaible in all 1st world countries, or dont trust me and look up yourselve what 1st world countries are and which countries are included.
Hello guys.
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.

That's all we (dissatisfied) have to say.

GOOD JOB.

PS

Purple is my favorite

TX again.
Last edited by VeiZyr on May 17, 2017, 1:45:58 PM
"
Or at least put said Items on sale for the rough total of the Twitch Prime Subscription Cost to make it fair for people who *have* to resort to buying it since Twitch Prime isn't available in their countries. Which is $5.00 more or less.

that's a solid solution i could go with.

it would also show what value is behind the data that many players are so willing to give away thinking it's "free mtx".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I honestly regret give these people a single penny of my money.
They've gone so far from what the game was intended in its initial debut and while i understand they're trying to monetise the platform to grow this never-ending chase for growth will come to an end, and all they will be left with are dissatisfied customers who were sold lies.
I live in the UK and have an Amazon account, i do not want to have to sign up to third party corporations just to have a "free" mtx in the game.
[Removed by Support]
Disgusting people.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 17, 2017, 3:38:29 PM
Nicely done GGG. Twitch Prime is only available in a handful countries. Either make a similar offer for the rest of us or don't run this campaign at all. As things stand now (only offering a minority of the players this deal), you'll get a big uproar from the community and it won't be pleasant.
About time for Dark Pact and Abyssal Cry to get some love?
:/ how is this fair for your Australia fanbase... Welp guess we are just going to have to buy these as MTX... ><
Will the Twitch Prime loot be available for the Xbox as well (and can we save the code for when it comes to Xbox) or is this going to be PC only?
Highly unfair for us where it is not available...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info