Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

Had they made these only available for actual subscribers (thus indirectly paid), this crisis would have been adverted.
What crisis? I saw that people who can use Twitch Prime would get some free purple MTXes that were below league reward quality and I was like "cool" and if I wasn't going to get them my response would be "oh well". I come on to the forums and see people frothing at the mouth and hurling accusations at GGG. This isn't a crisis, its petulant children acting out.

Seriously I would respect GGG more if they clamped down on this bullshit instead of trying to jump out of their skin and get more giveaways going to appease these degenerates.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"
"
Bearpauw wrote:
Lol so much qq over an MTX. Guess you better quit the game!

You do know that people will quit because of this? why would you keep playing and support a racist promotion that doesnt even include all 1st world countries, which is even more racist because i think there are more 2nd world countries then 1st world countries, (dont recall me on that i can be wrong)
but i think they should cancel this ''promotion'' just because we have to pay for mtxes that are free for other countries, im against that, and i will not play this game as much as i did in the past untill the company will say sorry for this bullshit promotion, and for who says that this cant be avaible to all countries i will tell you this it is, because you can make 1 link to a certain page or website and then check if they are logged in on pathofexile.com and giving everyone who goes there stuff whatever the promotion is, and actually GGG is a fan sponsored product, (i saw someone saying its not) but google it, GGG started with kickstarter and you can say yeah but now youre just complaining because you dont get it or you complain because you cant join it, but ive never been a fan of purple, its just unfair that a ton of countries which support this game, maybe even helped with kickstarter to get this company started get excluded from this ''promotion'' and im against this promotion and will never purchase any supporter packs anymore in the future unless GGG says sorry for this bullshit promotion.

Racist? this is Racist? hahahaha. Feel bad that GGG has to deal with people like this. Guess that's the way of the world though
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country." Damm
First the streamer giveaway thing that already doesn't feel quite right and now this? This just feels wrong man.
And no I'd rather have free mtx than 1/10000000th chance to win something, however expensive that thing is.
Must say that this is like xbox scam, but not that bad.. Its free to someone, but its not free to all.

This promotion is only available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium, as these are the areas currently serviced by Twitch Prime. We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you'll be able to buy them in the future.

I wonder, why that aint only to new zealand.. More money to GGG and more money to shit xbox scam.
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on May 17, 2017, 12:05:44 PM
so hungary, along with a lot of other countries are royally screwed again. but not to worry, we can pay for "free" stuff....
Grats to the people that can get this, kinda sad that i won't be able to but if it adds a new playerbase to the game then i say go for it, since it will mean more money for GGG, nice team-up! :)

Why is so many people complaining about not being able to receive free stuff in a free to play game?

"
Aktinium wrote:
Grats to the people that can get this, kinda sad that i won't be able to but if it adds a new playerbase to the game then i say go for it, since it will mean more money for GGG, nice team-up! :)

Why is so many people complaining about not being able to receive free stuff in a free to play game?

This is free game, but u cant take all out from this without purchasing tabs etc.. So this is not free game.
will they be available in shop or we can get them only from that prime that is not available in my country?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info