Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

northwestern white privilege mtx. sweet. twitch gettin money, ggg new players, and most of a community feels left out. success.
also fucking with your customers, not a great plan, probably.
even living in one of those few privileged countries, there is no way you'll make me create an account on twitch right now, especially not a pay to not have commercials one. these are the worst, cheating you out of your money, because the commercial density increases all the time. It's unbearable. Well anyway, bad choice this time, a huge let down for most of your fans.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Grow81 wrote:
edit:
p.s. I understand everything - marketing, but your marketing (after all, this is your project in conjunction with Twitch) divides the players into those "who can and who can not," it reminds me of some kind of descrimination.

So you're saying that the promotion is limited to certain countries because they (Amazon, Twitch and GGG) hate all other countries? That's what discrimination would be.

Have you ever considered that it is ridiculously hard to implement the logistics for a service like amazon prime and that the limitation to certain countries exists because amazon hasn't expanded their service to other countries yet?

"
vio wrote:
"
Xirgu wrote:

Its great POE is visible enough nowadays that a big company actually contacts them to be a part of a promo.
if it goes well they may do more..

and what if it doesn't go well? last time i looked, poe was still a fan sponsored project.

a promo, even a voluntary one, is a step to sell your userbase to big businesses. the razer footsteps were pot ugly so not a real loss but the new effects don't look bad.

fan sponsored projects have to show ethics to convince their fans, getting funded by big busines is the first step away from that.

GGG has over 90 employees. They are hardly a 'fan sponsored project'. They are a company, a business, whether you like it or not.
Last edited by Reizoko on May 17, 2017, 7:05:42 AM
so wait sign up for free trial, get mtx, end free trial and never fuck with twitch prime again? Sounds good. And for everyone bitching...1. life isnt fair, 2. use a damn vpn.
what a armour set on video?
"
Reizoko wrote:

So you're saying that the promotion is limited to certain countries because they (Amazon, Twitch and GGG) hate all other countries? That's what discrimination would be.

Have you ever considered that it is ridiculously hard to implement the logistics for a service like amazon prime and that the limitation to certain countries exists because amazon hasn't expanded their service to other countries yet?

It's strange when the above wrote about the absence of Hungary in the list of "lucky beggars". While you are talking about Amazon Prime, which was launched in more than 200 countries in December 2016 (in Afghanistan and then launched). (Press Release Amazon Prime - http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2229623)

And for the future, carefully read that entails "discrimination" - this is the restriction of part of the population, BUT, not hatred.

Further discussion with you does not make sense, thank you.
Last edited by Grow81 on May 17, 2017, 7:46:17 AM
"
Grow81 wrote:

While you are talking about Amazon Prime, which was launched in more than 200 countries in December 2016

lol, wp Amazon Prime, launching in more countries than the world has..
That's indeed something to look forward! [Camping for more updates]

Meanwhile a little side track to this post, but somehow related to "Graphical enhancements" (Please pardon me for that...)

Will GGG be working on the graphics of these 2 sets of armour:
i) The Perfect Form
ii) The Snowblind Grace

Both armours have the same graphics when wore despite different mods. I hope it's time some fair justice are worked on this 2 set of armours :D

Look forward to the great works!

Cheers!
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country."

It's a pity... :-(
"
Detr wrote:
"
Grow81 wrote:

While you are talking about Amazon Prime, which was launched in more than 200 countries in December 2016

lol, wp Amazon Prime, launching in more countries than the world has..

Worldwide, there are 251 countries, including 195 independent states (UN member states). But this has nothing to do with the topic :)
"
Bearpauw wrote:
Lol so much qq over an MTX. Guess you better quit the game!

You do know that people will quit because of this? why would you keep playing and support a racist promotion that doesnt even include all 1st world countries, which is even more racist because i think there are more 2nd world countries then 1st world countries, (dont recall me on that i can be wrong)
but i think they should cancel this ''promotion'' just because we have to pay for mtxes that are free for other countries, im against that, and i will not play this game as much as i did in the past untill the company will say sorry for this bullshit promotion, and for who says that this cant be avaible to all countries i will tell you this it is, because you can make 1 link to a certain page or website and then check if they are logged in on pathofexile.com and giving everyone who goes there stuff whatever the promotion is, and actually GGG is a fan sponsored product, (i saw someone saying its not) but google it, GGG started with kickstarter and you can say yeah but now youre just complaining because you dont get it or you complain because you cant join it, but ive never been a fan of purple, its just unfair that a ton of countries which support this game, maybe even helped with kickstarter to get this company started get excluded from this ''promotion'' and im against this promotion and will never purchase any supporter packs anymore in the future unless GGG says sorry for this bullshit promotion.
Hello guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info