Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

So ppl there live in the contrys there cant use twitch prime can not get the mtx or what GGG ?
"
"
Bearpauw wrote:

You do know that people will quit because of this? why would you keep playing and support a racist promotion that doesnt even include all 1st world countries, which is even more racist because i think there are more 2nd world countries then 1st world countries

Holy fuck the entitlement is real. For your glorious ignorance GGG has ran promotions for regions that allowed them to acquire MTXes that were exclusive to those regions, oh the insanity of it! So many people quit because they didn't get some lackluster MTXes, man there is NOTHING other than naked greed and immaturity on display here.

You don't deserve an apology, you deserve a goddamned mute.

Fuck them for trying to get attention for the game by making deals with outlets that can provide new players so its better for everyone who enjoys the game, just because YOU didn't some pixels everyone be damned.

Also check the definition of racism you ignorant twit, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Dude, I thought entitlement was an American youth snowflake liberal issue, but apparently it has spread to Europe as well. Liberals always cry "Racist!" when they don't get what they want, and they don't even know what racism is...

Like yeah, GGG is targeting certain races to be excluded from these purple auras, HAHAHA!!! OMG, the ridiculousness of Liberal Snowflakes. :P
posted from my second account.
Last edited by chadstrader on May 17, 2017, 5:59:45 PM
Don't worry guys I'm an American and I'm here to help. I purchased 2 (two) Classic Mystery Boxes of many and received Purple Portal Effect and Purple Lightning Weapon Effect (which looks identical to the one in the video.) I paid U.S. Dollars for a product that is now available for free to my racist brethren. I'm in a 1st world country, but now I seem to be having 2nd world problems. Please accept this post as my application to the "bitter 2nd world poe player's" club.
Last edited by chadbishop on May 17, 2017, 6:08:45 PM
"
chadbishop wrote:
Don't worry guys I'm an American and I'm here to help. I purchased 2 (two) Classic Mystery Boxes of many and received Purple Portal Effect and Purple Lightning Weapon Effect (which looks identical to the one in the video.) I paid U.S. Dollars for a product that is now available for free to my racist brethren. I'm in a 1st world country, but now I seem to be having 2nd world problems. Please accept this post as my application to the "bitter 2nd world poe player's" club.

LOLOLS :P Good post!
I hope this doesn't become a trend.
Sucks I live in the netherlands id love those extra purple effects as well
"
Zer0Morph wrote:
"
"
Bearpauw wrote:

You do know that people will quit because of this? why would you keep playing and support a racist promotion that doesnt even include all 1st world countries, which is even more racist because i think there are more 2nd world countries then 1st world countries

Holy fuck the entitlement is real. For your glorious ignorance GGG has ran promotions for regions that allowed them to acquire MTXes that were exclusive to those regions, oh the insanity of it! So many people quit because they didn't get some lackluster MTXes, man there is NOTHING other than naked greed and immaturity on display here.

You don't deserve an apology, you deserve a goddamned mute.

Fuck them for trying to get attention for the game by making deals with outlets that can provide new players so its better for everyone who enjoys the game, just because YOU didn't some pixels everyone be damned.

Also check the definition of racism you ignorant twit, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Dude, I thought entitlement was an American youth snowflake liberal issue, but apparently it has spread to Europe as well. Liberals always cry "Racist!" when they don't get what they want, and they don't even know what racism is...

Like yeah, GGG is targeting certain races to be excluded from these purple auras, HAHAHA!!! OMG, the ridiculousness of Liberal Snowflakes. :P

Human race only race racism doesnt exist discrimination does
What total total knobhead at GGG figured that this would be a great idea, when even your own countrymen can't take advantage of this "offer"?
<Danish Einherjers>
What are the chances of being able to buy points through amazon in the future?
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info