Extension of Legacy League

Extend the leagues by all means. But you told me and many others a deadline on the purchase of a hat. I met that deadline, as did many others. Take it off sale when you said you were going to.

I'm close to done with this game. Reviving hardcore characters albiet a long time ago, now extending deadlines on exclusive items that I'm sure alot of people saved for to get within the timeline.

Fuck you GGG. It's the first time I've said it, but it's an honest reply.
Nice! Thank you so much GGG! You are the best!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Extend the leagues by all means. But you told me and many others a deadline on the purchase of a hat. I met that deadline, as did many others. Take it off sale when you said you were going to.

I'm close to done with this game. Reviving hardcore characters albiet a long time ago, now extending deadlines on exclusive items that I'm sure alot of people saved for to get within the timeline.

Wait... you're upset about an mtx purchase?
A game company that clearly listens to the community? GGG on top, well done.
Thank you!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Cambob wrote:
"

Wait... you're upset about an mtx purchase?

You could probably give this guy $20 and he'd complain the bill isn't crisp enough. Unreal.
I just 6l my Shavs. Thanks for extending! :D
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
I have to admit I'm disappointed. I don't begrudge folks that want to play the leagues the chance to continue their experience, but the extension of the legacy league confirms (I had a suspicion since this was the league prior to 3.0) that Zana mods aren't going to be changed before 3.0 launches.
"

You'd really quit a game you clearly enjoy playing because more people might have time to buy a virtual hat?

Get a grip...
"
Rasssp wrote:
"

You'd really quit a game you clearly enjoy playing because more people might have time to buy a virtual hat?

Get a grip...

over reaction for sure but I thought the legacy brimmed hat SAID available till END of league. Was their a specific date marked? If so, then ya they should take it off. The only reason I purchased it was because it was exclusive. I don't want everyone and their mom with the hat even though a lot do have it. Allowing more time for purchase means more time for others to have hat. Everyone has hat, hat has no A E S T H E T I C swag.
- I am a loot whore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info