Extension of Legacy League

I don't like this, this league is dull now, rather get my sc char to 100, but there are some key uniques I bought for the build waiting the league to end, can we get an "self destruct" option, to shift our legacy stuff to standard and give up farming in legacy?
nice <3
I am very disappointed with this.

I was very much expecting the transfer to Standard so I could try out a whole bunch of stuff with the new gear from Legacy.

Please consider an possible "opt-out" option for people who don't want to play Legacy and would rather migrate to Standard.
Yep great choice.
Thank You
I want the League to end so I can test out in Standard! Can I chose to end my league?
I for one was looking forward to it ending so i could mess arround with my Standard league items...

Ah wells, i guess ill just mess about with Beta stuff once that hits, kinda disapointed though
Wooooot! I thought my sleepless nights would be over and I could finally get back to my usual working schedule... I guess not, haha! Yus. Work is overrated anyways.
I was giving up that I'd never get 24 challenges.

I guess I have an extra month to lvl a gem to 20, find an echoing shrine, summon Abaxoth, and complete unid'd rare maps ...

Solo is slow, but some of us like it that way.
thanks alot, legacy is still alot of fun.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info