Extension of Legacy League

Can we get an option to move characters to standard LOLOLOL
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
Oh nice you got that portal from the league were everyone who played for 18 weeks got one .... no challenge, no sense of achievement. #FeelsBadMan
So what you're saying is the only challenge is how much time one can afford to spend during a league? and the only difference between "good" and "bad" players is exactly that, how many hours per day one can spend? Doesn't look like a challenge to me.

^^ Exactly. I never understood that mindset that thinks having greater playtime is somehow a mark of their awesomeness.

The challenges are made with a time frame of approx 12 weeks / 3 months.

I never said anyone was "good" or "bad" based on the time they play. That's absolutely ridiculous to imply that.

What I am saying is adding upto 50% extra time on the end diminishes the accomplishment.

There's a reason it's called a challenge, it's not because you played 'til the last day and then someone said "oh you didn't quite make it, here's another 1 and 1/2 months".

Imagine an Olympics where everyone gets a bronze medal for competing, 3rd place becomes the same as last, it diminishes the achievement.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on May 15, 2017, 1:46:37 AM
Well ...
Thanks.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Good. I thought about it.
I just want the expansion =[
It's fine I needed a break until beta anyway.

Second-class poe gamer
"
killfoxx wrote:
lel reliq hoarders will be mad... :)
sorry flippers you gotta wait few more weeks, hope you enjoy buying keys for 1ex and selling em on std for 5ex or more.... hahahaha kaCHING! EZ

I really hope reliquary keys are disabled when the league ends. Would be funny.
Wait ... we dont get leaguestones in standard?
Why would you remove the easiest access to fun (breach, not micromanagement) in the game?
ign: EB_CI
Last edited by R15t on May 15, 2017, 2:30:48 AM
could you please add another 2 slots for legacy stones??? 3 is nice but very boring at times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info