Extension of Legacy League

Thank you so much! I'm so glad I can finally play the game after years and Legacy is the perfect assortment of quests to get me back up to speed.
Imho that's better than keeping only Standard/Hardcore leagues for a long time until 3.0.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Is this likely to affect when we will find out if Leaguestones are being kept?

I assume that decision has likely been made quicker than most previous league mechanics. One way or the other, it's definitely something I'm interested to read about. Especially any changes to them, assuming they do end up sticking around. I didn't find Leaguestones interesting as the focus of a league but I do think they improve the game. However if you are going to keep them, it wouldn't hurt to revisit the default stash size. Essences + Leaguestones = rip F2P folks.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 15, 2017, 4:08:09 AM
Haha, THANKS!!
Now I have no excuse to not reach Shaper SSF.
Defeating him will be another thing :).
Proud CoDT worshipper. Follower of the fallen god.
Dumb. Let Perm Leagues Thrive for once.
@BeerPact
Thanks for extending the league GGG!
thank you very much GGGs you are the best :)
Price on poe.trade goes crazy now ...
I hope the challenges will be deactivated during the extension so that they are not trivialised!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
d=^__^=b

Thanks so much from someone who wishes he had as much time as love for this game!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info